Thread: Adding Mrazek

Dobber Sports Star

Default Adding Mrazek

Mrazek has been putting up some elite #'s over the past few weeks, despite not winning many games. With my current crew I'm 2nd in wins, 1st in GAA & Sv% but last in saves. Most GM's are throwing 3 starters per week and in some cases a backup as well, so they are definitely hitting the volume mark. Is this a case of don't mess with it if it ain't broken or add this guy until he and the team start shitting the bed? Is he best used as a streamer for light weeks rather than a bench G?

10 team H2H !Y League (4 keepers - at least 1 must be a D-man OR Goalie)
    Start - 2C, 2L, 2R, 1U, 3D, 2G, 6Bench,​ 2IR, 2IR+ (Daily) (5 moves per week)
    Skaters - G, A, +/-, PPP,
    PIM, HITS, BS, GWG, SOG
    Goalies - Wins, Saves, S%, GAA (Min. 4 starts)
    Championships 2007, 2009, 2012, 2016, 2017,
    2019*, 2023

C-McDavid, Trocheck, Suzuki
    L-B.Tkachuk(C/L), Forsberg,
    Konecny(L/R)
    R-Hyman(L/R), Svechnikov(L/R), P. Kane
    D-Dahlin, ​Josi,
    G-​​DeSmith, Thompson, Hill
    IR
    -Demko

The Great One

Default Re: Adding Mrazek

Yes, he has strung together a stretch of six solid starts out of seven. But it would take a lot more than that for me to become a believer, as throughout his career he's either been bad, injured, or both. To me, if anything this is the time to sell, not to buy.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/