View Poll Results: Which players will score at a 60+ point pace over the rest of the season?

Voters
47. This poll is closed
  • Matty Beniers

6 12.77%
  • Jamie Benn

4 8.51%
  • Tyler Bertuzzi

1 2.13%
  • Dylan Cozens

20 42.55%
  • Jake DeBrusk

3 6.38%
  • Pierre-Luc Dubois

2 4.26%
  • Johnny Gaudreau

13 27.66%
  • Jonathan Huberdeau

16 34.04%
  • Andrei Kuzmenko

1 2.13%
  • Jared McCann

10 21.28%
  • Timo Meier

8 17.02%
  • Josh Norris

12 25.53%
  • David Perron

3 6.38%
  • Rickard Rakell

5 10.64%
  • Brayden Schenn

6 12.77%
  • Nick Schmaltz

18 38.30%
  • Chandler Stephenson

11 23.40%
  • Dylan Strome

6 12.77%
  • Tuevo Teravainen

5 10.64%
  • Owen Tippett

16 34.04%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: ROOS LETS LOOSE POLL: Salvaged Seasons?

The Great One

Default ROOS LETS LOOSE POLL: Salvaged Seasons?

The list of players who've been first half disappointments is not short. But how many of them realistically might be able to turn things around? I've gathered a list of 20 forwards who were projected to be doing better than they are, but who I also think have it in them to do well enough in the second half to at least somewhat salvage their season. Your task is to vote for any and all on the list who you believe will score at a 60 point pace over the remainder of the season. The key word in that sentence is "pace," as they don't have to reach 60 points in order for them to get your vote, merely score at what would be a full season pace of 60+ points.

As always, please post in the thread who you voted for and why, to provide added perspective and insight.

(EDIT: Sorry for the spelling error on "Teuvo")
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

The Great One

Default Re: ROOS LETS LOOSE POLL: Salvaged Seasons?

I voted for:

McCann - Not far below that pace now, and he ignited last season in the second half
    Schenn - Another notoriously better second half player
    Schmaltz - The irony is he's healthy but not scoring as much; but I think he produces better in the second half
    Stephenson - the Eichel injury will help, plus those who've bet against him since he arrived in Vegas have not had a track record of success
    Tippett - He's a 30/30 player, and I think we'll see at least that pace from him the second half
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: ROOS LETS LOOSE POLL: Salvaged Seasons?

Voted for:
    D Cozens
    J Norris
    J Gaudreau
    R Rakell

Not much insight, I just believe the former three will improve along with their teams, and the fourth - Rakell - already is pacing around a point per game since he got back.