Thread: Buchnevich or Nichushkin Dynasty

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Buchnevich or Nichushkin Dynasty

In a former forum, I was encouraged to offer Keller straight up for Josi. Seeing if I could potentially get more out of the guy, he's shown interest in Nichushkin.

Current overall offer is:
    Keller, Chabot, Nichushkin for Ovehckin, Josi, Sharangovich

I'm on the fence with Nich with his drug issues, and with Lehkonen and Landy coming back, however with Nich playing ~24min a night for a good few weeks there, clearly he's loved by the coach and plays all the time.

I'm in win mode now, but I don't love the deal above, with me really only getting Ovie for a year with his rapid decline, and I don't like Sharangovich.

Curious on the up front value of Nich and Buch, which one you like more, and if the above deal swapping Sharangovich with Buch would be a good deal for me.

***Note: there is possiblity of also swapping Sharangovich with E Kane. So if anyone wants to comment on E Kane or Buch, happy to hear that, but I think Buch is more valuable imo.
    12 Teams H2H Keeper (17 Kept): 22 roster spots (5 bench/5 Rounds Draft), 5 IR+, 1 NA
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PPP/SoG/Hits/Blocks
    Goalies: W/SV%/SHO

C: Matthews, Barkov, Zibanejad, Jenner
    LW: Kaprizov, Keller, Kreider, Marchand
    RW: Marner, Nylander, Rantanen, Marchessault, Holtz
    D: Hedman, Werenski, Theodore, Montour, Gudas, Carlson
    G: Oettinger, Markstrom, Daccord

IR: Guentzel, Sergachev

NA: Stankoven

Tried to replicate Dynasty League in Yahoo, but will be switching to FanTrax next year with a larger farm/minor league setup.

Standings: 1st place, 16-3-0.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Buchnevich or Nichushkin Dynasty

you've answered the question yourself, you don't like the return so why would you trade just for the sake of trading. You don't offload your assets unless you love what you get back.

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: Buchnevich or Nichushkin Dynasty

I don't think you understand my dilemma. I'm in need of a Dman because I'm having to bench some stud forwards like Keller on On-Nights when most of my team plays. My D is struggling, so Keller for Josi looks like a good deal on face value. In an attempt to maybe get a bit more, and not do a forward fir Dman trade where I would have too many D, trying to see if I can move Chabot for a forward. These were some ideas thrown out there and looking for a discussion on player value, or if I'm wrong in my value assessment.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuigiC173 View Post
    you've answered the question yourself, you don't like the return so why would you trade just for the sake of trading. You don't offload your assets unless you love what you get back.
    12 Teams H2H Keeper (17 Kept): 22 roster spots (5 bench/5 Rounds Draft), 5 IR+, 1 NA
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PPP/SoG/Hits/Blocks
    Goalies: W/SV%/SHO

C: Matthews, Barkov, Zibanejad, Jenner
    LW: Kaprizov, Keller, Kreider, Marchand
    RW: Marner, Nylander, Rantanen, Marchessault, Holtz
    D: Hedman, Werenski, Theodore, Montour, Gudas, Carlson
    G: Oettinger, Markstrom, Daccord

IR: Guentzel, Sergachev

NA: Stankoven

Tried to replicate Dynasty League in Yahoo, but will be switching to FanTrax next year with a larger farm/minor league setup.

Standings: 1st place, 16-3-0.