Thread: Hischier vs Raymond

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Hischier vs Raymond

For the league in my signature who would you prefer on a rebuilding team and why.
    12 team weekly head to head keeper
    Stats: G, A, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, +/-, PIM, W, S%, GAA, SO
    Keep 10 plus farm
    Set rosters Daily

C: Kuzy, DStrome, Hischier, Rossi
    LW: Ehlers, Perron, Mangiapane, Nyquist
    RW: Bratt, Caufield, Marchessault, Granlund
    D: Chychrun, Toews, Carlson, Slavin
    G: Hart, Kuemper, Lindgren

IR: Newhook, Sergachev

Minors: Tomasino, CPrimeau, Dorofeyev, Evans, Bedard, Kulich, Protas, Eklund, Neighbours, ABoqvist, Greig, Bourque, Benson, Samoskevich, Askarov, Spence, Soderstrom, Silvos, Jarventie, Bourgault, Simashev, Gajan, Olausson, Brisson, Reinbacher, Pinelli, CSavoie, Stankoven, Suzdalev

The Great One

Default Re: Hischier vs Raymond

Raymond for me. Younger, plays a shallower position, plus more and more it's looking like 2022-23 was an outlier for Hischier, as his SOG rate is back to the 2.1-2.3 it was in every single one of his prior seasons. He's also always going to get the tough assignments, with Hughes being deployed most favorably. Don't get me wrong - I think Raymond is overhyped, but I'm taking him here.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/