Thread: Drop Hischer or Kyrou to pick up S. Reinhart.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Drop Hischer or Kyrou to pick up S. Reinhart.

Hey guys. Happy New Year...hope you have a good one.

So I'm leaning towards dropping Hischer. Year to date he is at .73 pp/g...Kyrou at .76 pp/G. Both disappointments in my opinion and the lowest scoring forwards on my team. In their last 8 games both are at .88pp/G. Hischer was my last forward pick. Something is nagging me about dropping Nico, can't put my finger on it. What do you guys think? Drop Hischer or Kyrou????

Points are G-1 A-1. That's it. I'm expecting Reinhart to regress points wise...not too much I hope. As of now he is the highest scorer I can add to my team by quite a lot.

Looking forward to seeing your opinion. Thanks guys. Will REP who I can.

I'm often quizzed as to how I have so many good players still available to ADD to my roster well into the season. We are 12 teams and we have a 3 round draft with 24 Forwards and 12 D-men drafted. Our WAIVER WIRE is then...ANY player in the NHL who is NOT DRAFTED in our 3 round draft can be put on any/all of our 12 team's rosters. EG, Reinhart was not drafted by any of our 12 teams so can be added by any/all teams at any time during the season using our ADD/DROP rule as outlined in the POOL RULES below.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Drop Hischer or Kyrou to pick up S. Reinhart.

Da fuk is Reinhart still doing on your waiver wire? Are the other GMs asleep?

I'd be willing to lose either guy for Reinhart. Get out your coin.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Hischier by choice. I still have hope for Kyrou. But yeah, Jesus christ why is Reinhart in FA? RUN. AND DONT LOOK BACK.
    Yahoo One Year League, Weekly H2H Category
    Start: 3C/3LW/3RW/5D/2G
    Categories: G/A/P/PPP/+-/SOG/PIM/HIT/BLK; GS/W/SV%/SO

C: Zibanejad Suzuki Jenner Couturier
    LW: Kaprizov KConnor Pacioretty Huberdeau
    RW: Pastrnak Debrincat Rakell Lafreniere
    D: Josi Werenski Theodore Weegar Nurse Martinez Romanov
    G: Vasilevskiy Daccord Lyon
    IR+: Bedard

Dobber Sports Padawan

Thanks for taking the time to reply guys. Appreciate it.

How is Reinhart still available?????? I tried to address that very subject in my ORIGINAL POST which I just edited by highlighting in red. Basically, just 24 Forwards are drafted. Any undrafted forwards can be put on any or all pool team rosters up to a limit of 19 forwards including the 2 draft picks.

Thanks again guys. Sorry Axe, not able to REP you
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

The Great One

Look at Hischier's SOG per game every season except for last. I think 2022-23 was an outlier, and have more hope for Kyrou. I'd toss aside Hischier.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Initiate

hope you got SR
    ---------
    12 team ESPN H2H
    auction draft (260 budget)
    limited keeper (4 keepers)
    2016-17 Champion, 2017-18 Runner-up
    G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW
    W,SO,GAA,SV%
    Start 1 LW/C/RW, 3 D, 3 Util, 2 G

C - J. Hughes
    LW - Panarin
    RW -
    D - Bouchard
    G - Levi

Packer Fan

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by everfeb View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to reply guys. Appreciate it.

How is Reinhart still available?????? I tried to address that very subject in my ORIGINAL POST which I just edited by highlighting in red. Basically, just 24 Forwards are drafted. Any undrafted forwards can be put on any or all pool team rosters up to a limit of 19 forwards including the 2 draft picks.

Thanks again guys. Sorry Axe, not able to REP you
    What I was saying is why has no one grabbed him off waivers yet. I can appreciate why he wasn't drafted but he's second behind Matthews in goals scored this year. Others must be asleep.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    What I was saying is why has no one grabbed him off waivers yet. I can appreciate why he wasn't drafted but he's second behind Matthews in goals scored this year. Others must be asleep.
    OK. I get it now. Actually 6 teams have already put Reinhart on their Roster. I'll be the 7th. I don't think anyone who participates in and takes our pool seriously is sleeping. Plenty of afternoon naps though. In my case, I've held the lead since day 1 but have slipped a bit recently so decided to add him as he is currently the highest scorer available to me. Each team has 19 Forwards. 2 are drafted. The other 17 come from any of the Undrafted forwards in the NHL. And as many pool teams as want could put the same player on their Rosters, e.g. JT Miller was undrafted but was put on the roster of 10 of our12 teams.

Thanks guys. I did drop Hischier, my 4th of 6 ADD/DROPS.