Weager
    Harley
    Krug
    Faber
    OEL

Thanks

League setting in signature
    10 team, points only, no cap, Bonus : PPG, SHG, HT, Shoot Out
    Top 9F, 4D, 1G . Keep 10 + 2 extras 150g or less, Max 22 (12F, 6D, 2G + 2 extras)

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: Defensement ROS

Weegar by a landslide!

That guy is gold.

After that:

Faber
    Krug
    Harley
    Skjei
    OEL

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Twitter: @ross10019

CBS Sportsline 14 team H2H keeper (21-man roster, 14 keepers)
    Weekly lineup changes (start 9F (3/4C and 6/5W) 5D 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W, SV%

Angry Little Elves (formerly Montreal Maulers)
    2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 League Champions
    C: Tavares Hintz Larkin Jenner Seguin Schenn Backlund
    W: Panarin Marchand Hyman Keller Forsberg Batherson Rust Moore Smith
    D: Josi Hamilton Weegar Montour Ekholm Myers Parayko Pettersson Seeler
    G: Vasilevskiy Swayman Kuemper

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Oh, it's definitely Weegar, even in points only. So sad that the league I first grabbed him in folded. I think I'm the OG on the Weegar hype train here.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Thanks for your feedback.

One additional information is the fact that a player that has less than 150 games played can be kept outisde our restricted keeper list.

So now it narrows it down to either Weeger for ROS or Faber if I want him as a keeper as well.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Faber is good irl but I don't think he'll contribute much for fantasy, especially in points only. Weegar is your choice here.

Quote Originally Posted by Palefa View Post
    Thanks for your feedback.

One additional information is the fact that a player that has less than 150 games played can be kept outisde our restricted keeper list.

So now it narrows it down to either Weeger for ROS or Faber if I want him as a keeper as well.
    Given that, I'd need to see your whole roster. I do love finding keepers before they are really on people's radar, but either Faber makes more sense, or maybe there's another guy you can drop and grab both.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    Given that, I'd need to see your whole roster. I do love finding keepers before they are really on people's radar, but either Faber makes more sense, or maybe there's another guy you can drop and grab both.
    I have
    13 F: Marner, Stuzle, Robertson, Barkov, Bratt, Kopitar, Kreider, Giroux, Ovechkin, Huberdeau, Mittelstad, Terry and Rust
    7 D: McAvoy, Hamilton, Toews, Carlson, Gostisbeher, Miller and Barrie
    2G: Demko, Husso

I only have one drop left (but it is possible to trade for an extra one). I would drop Barrie but Huberdeau is the next one to leave!!

My sure keepers are (8) Marner, Stuzle, Robertson, Barkov, Bratt, McAvoy, Hamilton, Demko. I have room for 2 extras with many candidates. My preferred ones are Mittelstad, Kreider (so many ppg and shg) and Kopitar.

I would have expected to be in the top 3 but I am 6 on 10. But my pts/g ratio is 4th, so I am still in a win mode, aiming realistically at the top 3 but not 1st.

Thanks
    10 team, points only, no cap, Bonus : PPG, SHG, HT, Shoot Out
    Top 9F, 4D, 1G . Keep 10 + 2 extras 150g or less, Max 22 (12F, 6D, 2G + 2 extras)

So it looks like you have a limited number of moves for the year, and you're down to just 1 already? That's not good.

There's a chance Barrie gets dealt someplace where he can get some PP time.

Would trading Hamilton away to allow him to be kept by someone else make sense to upgrade this year? Or is only finishing 1st important?

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    So it looks like you have a limited number of moves for the year, and you're down to just 1 already? That's not good.

There's a chance Barrie gets dealt someplace where he can get some PP time.

Would trading Hamilton away to allow him to be kept by someone else make sense to upgrade this year? Or is only finishing 1st important?
    I took one move for Rust early in the season and traded another one with other players to get Stutzle.

Finishing 1st is likely impossible as the first GM is way to strong. But a top 3 is manageable.

Trading Hamilton is possible but so far I haven’t found a good fit.

And if it is not Barrie, it is Huberdeau. On the front end Duchene, Peterka or Bjorkstrand are available.