Thread: Dylan Strome

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Dylan Strome

16-Team Bangers Dynasty, coming out of a rebuild with lots of great prospects.

I have an option to get Strome or Cirelli for Oliver Moore (maybe plus picks). I think it's a good trade but I'm wondering who you like more out of Strome/Cirelli?
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Dylan Strome

There are so many categories there, it's hard to judge, and may depend on what you need more. Do they both have the same positional eligibility? If one is more flexible, I might lean towards that guy.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Dylan Strome

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    There are so many categories there, it's hard to judge, and may depend on what you need more. Do they both have the same positional eligibility? If one is more flexible, I might lean towards that guy.
    Strome is C/RW and avg 5.27 per game
    Cirelli only C and Avg 4/47

My biggest worry is if Strome is finally reaching what we expected him to be or is he just having a good 1.5 seasons
    Team One (Mercenaries Of Mandalore) 24T Dynasty, 4LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 4B - G, A1, A2, PPG, PPA, SHP, SOG, FOW, FOL, TK, GV, HIT, BLK, FT, ||| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Team Two (Hamilton Tigers) 16T Dynasty - 3LW/RW/C, 6D, 2G, 6B - G, A, PPP, SHP, SOG, BLK, HIT, FOW| W, L, GA, SV, SHO, A

Click here for my teams (not up to date)

Links are too a google document.