Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Puljujarvi

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Puljujarvi

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    It's not a power move, it's, as you say, a courtesy to let you know that mods can read deleted posts so maybe think before you hit submit here.

Have a good day.
    Again- i wont- I could care less if you read what I wrote- i probably should have left- lol! You came in being rude and talking like anyone gave a crap what you had to say- no one does- lol! Youre big reveal that you read it is just funny- lol! Like ok? You got me i guess? I was going to be rude and them I decided not to bother but you just had to bring it there?

I'll tell you what- I promise you i won't think twice- but next time I won't delete it- fair enough mr volunteer?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

The last time I had a legitimate issue on here- you legitimately told me "don't bother reporting these posts"- now you've publicly commented that I'm "just as bad". Thanks for the advice- but im on my way out here. If you want to intimidate someone maybe throw your weight around with someone whose not on their way out the door...

Dobber Sports Prodigy

In fact if a mod- any mod can be so.kimd as to delete my account here- that'd be great. Some great posters but this is an exceedingly difficult place to chat about fantasy hockey....

Dobber Sports Initiate

Who cares about this guy, he's a career 40 pt tops player, who couldn't cut it on a line with the leagues best 2 players - who also just underwent a procedure that nobody has ever played well afterwards - (hopefully Patty Kane excluded). I guess, sure, just add the guy to speculate or don't.

I don't understand why there's three pages of posts on this player lol... let the buyer beware

Dobber Sports Grand Master

14/33 posts lol. Plus apparently a few deleted ones. Don’t worry tho it’s not emotional lol

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by CaveatEmptorer View Post
    In fact if a mod- any mod can be so.kimd as to delete my account here- that'd be great. Some great posters but this is an exceedingly difficult place to chat about fantasy hockey....
    You have the ability to delete your own account or not come to the site.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    You have the ability to delete your own account or not come to the site.
    Yep.

No one forces anyone to click on the link to come here. It's as easy as clicking the "log out" link in the top right of the site here and you're good to go.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Prodigy

No don’t add Pulijujarvi unless it’s a cap league or there is 20 plus teams in league.

Easy no need to write a book about it.

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by CaveatEmptorer View Post
    lol.

Mate, some folks will always be difficult to chat with in Fantasy and in life in general. Its up to you to not let it trigger you and sidestep the stuff that annoys you or laugh it off.

If you want to take your ball and go home, then do it. You have the capability to just stop coming if it triggers you so much.

Announcing that you want to take your ball and go home with flourishes is attention seeking behavior.
    #1 Yahoo Keep 5, 14 teams
    C, C, RW, LW, F, F, D, D, D, Uti, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN
    G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, FOW~W, L, GAA, Sv%, saves, SO

McDavid C
    , Kadri C, Zibanejad C, Mackinnon C, Boldy LW/RW, Backlund C, Duchene C/RW, Fantilli C, Batherson LW/RW, Forsberg LW, Zegras C IR, Mintyukov D, Dunn D, Seider D, Hellebucyk G, Kochetkov, Bobrovsky G

Dobber Sports Deity

Lets get this thread back on the rails.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Lets get this thread back on the rails.
    Sure thing mate

Puljujarvi is a bust. Even when spoon fed time with McDavid, he managed to never gain traction. His best season was 36 points.

He's 25 and just had double hip surgery for the 2nd time.

Stick a fork in him. He's the Griswold Christmas Turkey. If someone thinks he might still be an overlooked diamond, I want them to send me the address of the dispensary they get their blunts from so I can order some. It could be a 40 team fantasy league and I would probably draft Jaromir Jagr ahead of him on the off chance Jagr decided to resign with a team to be an alternate for one more year.

McDavid C
    , Kadri C, Zibanejad C, Mackinnon C, Boldy LW/RW, Backlund C, Duchene C/RW, Fantilli C, Batherson LW/RW, Forsberg LW, Zegras C IR, Mintyukov D, Dunn D, Seider D, Hellebucyk G, Kochetkov, Bobrovsky G

Dobber Sports Monster

I still believe Puljujarvi can be a good NHLer despite the surgeries. I doubt he has much fantasy relevance though. He still has the potential to be a very good puck retriever and checker and that's likely what Pittsburgh sees in him. If he does become fantasy relevant it will be because he gets pucks and gives them to better players.

Dobber Sports Ace

He's almost a clone of Neidereitter. Could be a role player on team that needs that but will never be the standout talent that he was projected as in draft year.
    16 team Pts only dynasty league
    G, A, PPG, SHG, GWG, Svs, SO's, W's
    Pro Roster Starters: 9 F, 6 D 1 G

FWD: Hertl, Forsberg, Quinn, Rantanen, Debrincat, Couturier, Dach, Trocheck, Larkin, Seguin
    D: Chychrun, Grzelcyk, Trouba, Burns, Walman, Karlsson, Graves
    G: Kahkkonen, Keumper, Reimer

Farm (notables):
    F: Pekarcik, Dellandrea, Cowan, Puistola, Halttunen, Simoneau, Bolduc, Nadeau, Stankhoven
    D: Brzustewicz, Alexeyev, Jiricek, Reinbacher, Minnetian
    G: Fedotov, Tarasov, Kochetkov, Skarek, M. Gibson

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Just to be clear, Puljujarvi already is a good NHLer. He is an excellent forechecker and a decent penalty killer, and very good defensively. He is just extremely unlikely to be a notable offensive producer. But there is value in being someone who can kill offense at one end of the ice.

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Just to be clear, Puljujarvi already is a good NHLer. He is an excellent forechecker and a decent penalty killer, and very good defensively. He is just extremely unlikely to be a notable offensive producer. But there is value in being someone who can kill offense at one end of the ice.
    In real hockey yeah for sure. That's a totally different scenario.

In a fantasy league certain criteria need to be met for me.

If you don't move the needle for goals, assists, special teams, etc, then I start looking at peripherals. His only redeeming factor is he throws some hits. Not as many as the typical hit streamer forwards like Deslauriers, Kolesar, Martin. If I wanted a player who will only score 20-30 points with 120 SOG and 126 or so hits, I would just stream Ryan Pulock, Zadorov, Travis Hamonic or Brett Kulak so I can get the 80-100 or so blocks too lol

McDavid C