Thread: Ryker Evans

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Ryker Evans

Do you think Ryker Evans has value in a one-year league? The rules in my league are simple: 1 point for a goal and 1 point for an assist. If not, does Thomas Harley have any value? Thanks

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: Ryker Evans

Harley could in a deep league. Evans is an intriguing guy to keep an eye on - you'd have to be in a really deep league to be starting him right now though. Settings?

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by pmorrow View Post
    Harley could in a deep league. Evans is an intriguing guy to keep an eye on - you'd have to be in a really deep league to be starting him right now though. Settings?

It's a 12-team league with 12 forwards, 6 defenders and 2 goalkeepers. No bench or ir. 1 pts for goals and 1 pts for assists. 7 trades for the year and I have 3 left. I'm thinking of replacing Nils Lundkvist. Thanks

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Ryker has upside to his game. I would definitely add him to your roster. I am in a Dynasty league and had him in my minors and now I can’t wait to see what he can do in the National.

Dobber Sports Monster

He had a nice assist last night. Anyone watch the game(s) he's played so far have insight?

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry