Thread: mark parrish??

Dobber Sports Novice

Default mark parrish??

I am in a 12 man keeper league, pt is a pt, tough guys get .25 pt/min in box, in my sig is my usual lineup, at the upcoming waiver draft in early dec(another in early feb) we drop 1 forward from each pos, 2 dman, 1 goalie, and another 2 players and then draft to fill those positions.

I am leading the pool since the start and will end up drafting 12th with no wrap around, so I need to draft well lol. is mark parrish going to be a good pick up? he will be on my lw in this pool(pos dictated by the thn yearbook)

Dobber Sports Expert

Default mark parrish??

Although Parrish had a terrific start with a hattrick in his first game of the season, donīt overvalue him. He had one 60 point season, and he was below 50 in every other year!

If you are looking for a player around 50 points (20 -25 goals), Parrish is your man. Otherwise look somewhere else for help!

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default mark parrish??

unless I had an open spot on my roster I wouldn\'t worry about picking up Parrish. Sure he had a great game but you can\'t really expect him to get 3 goals every game.

You always see these guys who have a great game and everyone races out to pick him up and then he has some bad games and by this point nobody wants him and he is eventually dropped..

I would let somebody else pick him up and be dissapointed in about a week or so..
    Z..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Novice

Default mark parrish??

thanks for the advice guys