Thread: Nikishin offer

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Nikishin offer

16 team Dynasty league H2H category based league ( G, A, PTS, SOG, Hits, BlKs, FOW, TOI, W, SV% and GAA ). This is the leagues 1st year and obviously my forwards are good but my defence/Goaltending need work. Max of 2 NHL goalies per roster minor eligibility last for 150 GP for Skaters and 75 GP for goalies. Real NHL roster size, 7 player bench and 20 player minor System

Roster-
    C- Mark Scheifele, Thomas Hertl, Jack Hughes, Connor McDavid and Elias Lindholm
    LW-, Evander Kane, Nick Foligno
    RW-Mark Stone, Martin Necas, Alex Tuch
    C/RW- Matt Barzal
    LW/RW-, Johnathan Marchessault
    Tri flex- Nick Schmaltz and Patrick Laine
    D- Hronek, Adam Larsson, Jeff Petry, Spurgeon, Luke Schenn
    G- Sergei Bobrovsky, Jacob Markstrom
    IR-, , Pacioretty, Hall, Rackell,

Minors- Mikey Eyssimont, Brad Nadeau, Mathew Savoie, Otto Stenberg, Danilla But, Egor Sokolov, Danila Gushchin, Jan Jenik, Justin Danforth, Harvey-Pinard, Carcone, Stenlund, Colin Smith, Zohorna, Merela, Leason MATVEi MICHKOV, Jesse Ylonen, Oliver Bonk, Mikhail Gulyayev, Jordan Harris, Oliver Bonk, Darren Radysh, Stanislav Svozil, Alexander Nikishin, Tom Willander

I’ve been offered Thomas Chabot and Joshua Roy for Alexander Nikishin and Danil But

My initial reaction was to accept but man is Nikishin ever looking like a multicat beast. If he is the top ranked dman in my format in a couple years I wouldn’t be that surprised.

I should be 1st place in the league by a narrow margin after this matchup.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Nikishin offer

He want to send you Chabot, because Sanderson, Chychrun are better, and Chabot could lost his top PP place
    1) 16 teams full keeper H2H. Start 9F, 4D, 1G, 2 Championships
    pts: (D : 7 pts G /5 pts A), (F : 5pts G /3 pts A), (G : 10 pts W / 5 pts SO), (D/F : 1 pt +/-, 0.5 pts PIM, 0.1 FOW, 0.2 Hits, 0.3 pts SOG, PP and SH).

Forward : Aho, Svechnikov, PLDubois, Giroux, Couture, Wheeler, Cozens, Karlsson, Vrana, Anderson,​Greenway,

Defenses : Dahlin, Fox, Doughty, Toews, , Slavin, Miller

Goalies : Oettinger, Vanecek, Bobrovsky

Prospects : Dostal, Schmid, Chinakhov, Bordeleau, Ostlund, Brindley, Gulyayev

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by berni67 View Post
    He want to send you Chabot, because Sanderson, Chychrun are better, and Chabot could lost his top PP place
    Yes I know but him or Larsson would still be my best dman. It’s his best dman aswell

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Nylander View Post
    Yes I know but him or Larsson would still be my best dman. It’s his best dman aswell
    This season and next, you win.
    pts: (D : 7 pts G /5 pts A), (F : 5pts G /3 pts A), (G : 10 pts W / 5 pts SO), (D/F : 1 pt +/-, 0.5 pts PIM, 0.1 FOW, 0.2 Hits, 0.3 pts SOG, PP and SH).

Forward : Aho, Svechnikov, PLDubois, Giroux, Couture, Wheeler, Cozens, Karlsson, Vrana, Anderson,​Greenway,

Dobber Sports Prodigy

This season and next, you win.
    Do you think I should do it?

Dobber Sports Veteran

If you’re in a win now mode, yes

Dobber Sports Wizard

i been following Nikishin for about a year now, he is quite a unicorn and an amazing player that progresses well in KHL. But nominating him for a best NHL D in bangers leagues when he wont land in North America at least for 2 more years or maybe never, its silly.

Now, i would probably see if i can get a better D than Chabot but if you in win now mode moving prospect at least 2 years out is a right move.
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Dobber Sports Sage

I own Nikishin and I wouldn't move him for that. Nikishin is the best banger D prospect outside the NHL.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Prodigy

If you’re in a win now mode, yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Belexus75 View Post
    i been following Nikishin for about a year now, he is quite a unicorn and an amazing player that progresses well in KHL. But nominating him for a best NHL D in bangers leagues when he wont land in North America at least for 2 more years or maybe never, its silly.

Now, i would probably see if i can get a better D than Chabot but if you in win now mode moving prospect at least 2 years out is a right move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    I own Nikishin and I wouldn't move him for that. Nikishin is the best banger D prospect outside the NHL.
    Just looking at these 3 comments I feel like I should hold off for now but revisit at deadline if nothing else comes up better?

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Are you a contender or not? You're going to have to cut 2 players as well, and that's going to hurt a bit. I'd pass on this because you're doing a 4 for 2.

Your D probably have issues, since you're starting 6D ( assuming real NHL roster size means that) and you have 5.

I'd look to be proactive on your minors, see who is approaching games played cutoffs, and work from those guys and your surplus forwards.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    Are you a contender or not? You're going to have to cut 2 players as well, and that's going to hurt a bit. I'd pass on this because you're doing a 4 for 2.

Your D probably have issues, since you're starting 6D ( assuming real NHL roster size means that) and you have 5.

I'd look to be proactive on your minors, see who is approaching games played cutoffs, and work from those guys and your surplus forwards.
    My minor system isn’t updated but lots of decent spot start guys but I don’t think that’s relevant to the trade. ( Ty Emberson, Kovancevic, Samberg, Harris )

I’m confused how it’s a 4 for 2 tho?

Quote Originally Posted by Nylander View Post
    My minor system isn’t updated but lots of decent spot start guys but I don’t think that’s relevant to the trade. ( Ty Emberson, Kovancevic, Samberg, Harris )

I’m confused how it’s a 4 for 2 tho?
    You'll have to cut 2 main roster guys to add Chabot & Roy, correct? So those guys are also guys you lose, making it a 4 for 2 essentially.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    You'll have to cut 2 main roster guys to add Chabot & Roy, correct? So those guys are also guys you lose, making it a 4 for 2 essentially.
    Josh Roy plays in AHL. Dominated the Q last year and world juniors

Okay, I had the wrong Roy. So you'll have to cut 1. That's better.