Thread: Zuccarello for Wilson?

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Zuccarello for Wilson?

A WSH homer is asking me for my Tom Wilson for his Zuccarello. Honestly, I need the PPP and scoring more than I need Wilson's hits and PIM's so it might be a decent move, but it seems like Wilson is bound to start finding the net. He's on the top line and 2PP. I tried to pry Kempe away from this owner for Wilson earlier in the year but he laughed it off, so I don't know that there's much room to negotiate and try to get more from him. I could try to get his Eriksson Ek, Kreider or Nichuskin instead of Zucc - maybe he'd bite on one of those. What do you guys think? Maybe just keep Wilson and hope he gets going with more than hits and PIM's?

Thanks! Will rep!
    C: Kopitar, Jarvis (RW), Thomas
    RW: Wilson, Bratt (LW), Zuccarello, Svechnikov (LW)
    LW: B. Tkachuk, E.Kane, Boldy (RW)
    D: Matheson, Rielly, Dahlin, Burns
    G: Shesterkin, Vasilevskiy, Kochetkov
    IR+

10 Team H2H, one year, G, A, +/-, PPP, PIM, HIT, W, SVP, GAA, SV
    Start 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2Util, 2G

The Great One

Default Re: Zuccarello for Wilson?

Zucc no longer tethered to Kaprizov, at least for the time being, so that drops his value a lot. Frankly, with the way Kreider and Nich are playing those might be better deals. And Wilson is at an age where players of his ilk have often hit a scoring wall.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Zuccarello for Wilson?

For a carrier, Wilson is under 0.44 ppg and this year he is at 0.52 ppg so far...sure he could get worst but i doubt he will fall off by the end of the year...In the set up like OP's i prefer Wilson, but yeah dont count on Wilson to solve your offensive issues. Use him for what he is. Nothing you get in exchange for Wilson will help you enough offensively to sacrifice what Wilson brings to set up like yours.
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones