Thread: Pick up Kotkaniemi?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Pick up Kotkaniemi?

Kotkaniemi was just dropped in my dynasty league. Is he an upgrade over anyone on the team in my sig?

A young winger eligible player who takes face offs is intriguing. Hits a bit too.
    10 team dynasty weekly H2H league no cap
    Cats: G, A, PPP, SOG, Hits, Blks, FOW, W, GAA, SV%, SO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 5 D, 2 Until, 2 G, 4 Bench, 1 NA, 5 IR+ (22 active roster spots)

C: Crosby, Hintz, Cozens (C/RW), Scheifele, Hischier
    LW: Draisaitl (C/LW), Forsberg, E Kane, Nelson (C/LW), Benn
    RW: Kucherov, Marchessault (LW/RW), Tippett (LW/RW), Jarvis
    D: Seider, Hedman, Heiskanen, Chabot, Letang, Ekholm
    G: Saros, Thompson, Gustavsson
    NA: Levi

IR+: Landeskog, Hamilton

Prospects: Cutter Gauthier, Zellweger, Nemec

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Pick up Kotkaniemi?

There are a few players on your roster you could potentially drop for him but I’d probably just keep what you have. Once Hischier and Chabot come back soon you will have to drop a couple of those players anyways to make room. If it was a bigger league with more roster spots Kotkaniemi would be worth holding but in a 10 team with your roster size I don’t really see the need to grab him.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I'd probably grab him for one of your older fringe forwards. He seems to arrived as a player in multi-cat.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Swarley View Post
    There are a few players on your roster you could potentially drop for him but I’d probably just keep what you have. Once Hischier and Chabot come back soon you will have to drop a couple of those players anyways to make room. If it was a bigger league with more roster spots Kotkaniemi would be worth holding but in a 10 team with your roster size I don’t really see the need to grab him.
    This is exactly what I was thinking.

With Chabot and Hischier, you are not keeping Kotkaniemi for the long term.

I don't see three players that I would drop to make room for Chabot, Hsichier and Kotkaniemi.

So if I add Kotkaniemi its only as a stream option.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​