Thread: Owners Box Fantasy

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Owners Box Fantasy

Before legal betting was allowed in Canada, I frequently use Draft Kings for fantasy hockey on Draft Kings. Mostly weekends, when I had the time to study the players before I would pick my teams. I don't think the Canadian version of Draft Kings allows fantasy sports, only betting. Unless it has changed? I used Bet365 for casual betting.

I see there is "Owners Box Fanatsy" on Dobbers site and I'm tempted to try it out. Anyone here on Dobber use it? If yes, what is your take on it. I'm looking for some feedback on how you like it compared to DraftKings?

Thanks in advance

Steve

Administrator

Default Re: Owners Box Fantasy

We focus heavily on Owners Box in our DFS product. I can't use DK, FD or Yahoo so Owners Box is great. It's similar to the others, and sometimes has guaranteed contests that don't fill out, which increases your chance of winning.

Their staff is outstanding, FWIW. They have been great to work with.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Owners Box Fantasy

Thank you, Eric for the feedback. I will check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    We focus heavily on Owners Box in our DFS product. I can't use DK, FD or Yahoo so Owners Box is great. It's similar to the others, and sometimes has guaranteed contests that don't fill out, which increases your chance of winning.

Their staff is outstanding, FWIW. They have been great to work with.