Thread: Reinhart Trade Options

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Reinhart Trade Options

I just read Brennan's article suggesting Reinhart may be a decent sell-high. Curious to get thoughts on what an appropriate target might be? my RWs are pretty good (Nylander, Reinhart, Necas, Jeannot), but trading him would mean I'd have to look at picking up someone like Arvidsson to fill in the depth unless I get a RW in return. It's a pretty thin position on the wire.

Roster and format is in signature. Any feedback is welcome!
    Redraft 12-team Roto with 1 waiver/day ($5), start 3 at each F position, 5 D, 1 rookie, 2 Goalies, 5 Reserves
    Player Cats = G,A,Pts,PIMs,+/- (PIMs worth 50%, and +/- worth 25% compared to the other player cats)
    Goalie Cats (worth half what player cats are) = W,GAA,S%,SO (SO worth 25% of what player cats are)
    C: Tavares,Thomas,Johnston,Lindholm(Res),Zacha(Res)
    LW: Robertson,Fiala,Svechnikov,Lafreniere(Res)
    RW: Nylander,Necas,Reinhart
    Rook: Knies,Carlsson(Res)
    D: Josi,Bouchard,Weegar,Forsling,Hanifin,Durzi(Res)
    G:Hellebuyck,Demko

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Reinhart Trade Options

He's a sell high in terms of the fact that he is unlikely to be a 120 pt scorer. That being said, skating with Barkov and with the FLA power play being elevated when Montour comes back, 90 isn't out of the question. Your league may vary but I'm not sure that you're going to find someone who believes in him at or near his current pace. If you can, then great. The fall from an 80-90 point Reinhart to Arvidsson is a sharp one; I question whether you'll be able to make that difference up with the guy you'd be getting.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by senryu View Post
    He's a sell high in terms of the fact that he is unlikely to be a 120 pt scorer. That being said, skating with Barkov and with the FLA power play being elevated when Montour comes back, 90 isn't out of the question. Your league may vary but I'm not sure that you're going to find someone who believes in him at or near his current pace. If you can, then great. The fall from an 80-90 point Reinhart to Arvidsson is a sharp one; I question whether you'll be able to make that difference up with the guy you'd be getting.
    Appreciate the feedback! I lucked into Reinhart when someone dropped him after only a few games, so maybe I just ride the wave.
    Redraft 12-team Roto with 1 waiver/day ($5), start 3 at each F position, 5 D, 1 rookie, 2 Goalies, 5 Reserves
    Player Cats = G,A,Pts,PIMs,+/- (PIMs worth 50%, and +/- worth 25% compared to the other player cats)
    Goalie Cats (worth half what player cats are) = W,GAA,S%,SO (SO worth 25% of what player cats are)
    C: Tavares,Thomas,Johnston,Lindholm(Res),Zacha(Res)
    LW: Robertson,Fiala,Svechnikov,Lafreniere(Res)
    RW: Nylander,Necas,Reinhart
    Rook: Knies,Carlsson(Res)
    D: Josi,Bouchard,Weegar,Forsling,Hanifin,Durzi(Res)
    G:Hellebuyck,Demko

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I've got Reinhart in a league too and was thinking along similar lines. After looking through other teams' rosters and what my moves would be with trades and/or free agents, I realized I'm better off just enjoying the hot streak and keeping Reinhart ROS.