Thread: Crosby/Hamilton for mcdavid and heiskanen

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Crosby/Hamilton for mcdavid and heiskanen

I'm top of my league and the person with mcdavid I can tell is grown frustrated....likely also frustrated with heiskanen...he's also quite impulsive and often fast to cut the chord with players who go through 5 game slumps.....it's points only 1pt G 1 pt A

I'm thinking he may buy into Hamilton name value and he likes Crosby I'd get mcdavid and heiskanen who.....if he didn't like Crosby I got bump that up to marner wno i own....

I still feel mcdavid could easily hit 100-110 pts from 68 games and heiskanen 50-60pts

Dougie would in my mind would match or if gets top pp could outscore heiskanen by 5-15pts but the gain between Crosby and mcdavid likely minimum 30pts and even marner minimum 20pts so on side it may only be a 5-10pts swing but would be as big as 35-40pts ROS

He l likely stand pat but he's defo frustrated with mcdavid and he's also likely looking at heiskanen struggles 2 so I wonder if it worth an ask

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Crosby/Hamilton for mcdavid and heiskanen

If it was the other way round I'm Not taking it unless there's something else for the mcdavid side of things....although if I was concerned mcdavid had an injury that could linger or shut him down for a while I'd consider it

Dobber Sports Stud

If you think there’s a chance to get McDavid, you ask all day every day. I would also do that deal in a heartbeat. McDavid iis too good. His slow start will pass and the other GM will 100% regret moving him.
    12 Team Weekly H2H, Daily Lineups. Keep 7 + 1 Prospect (<164 NHL games).
    Scoring:
    PLAYER: G(3), A(2), D Pts(addt'l 0.7), +/-(0.5), PPP(addt'l 1), SHP(addt'l 0.5), SOG(0.4), BLK(0.8)
    GOALIE: W(2), GA(-1.5), Saves(0.3), SO(3)
    Positions - 3C, 2RW, 2LW, 4D, 2G, 5 Bench, 4 IR, 1 prospect

C - J Hughes(LW), Hintz, Malkin, Pinto
    LW - M Tkachuk(RW), Robertson
    RW - Rust, Necas, Zuccarello
    D - Makar, Fox, Bouchard, Roy, Krug
    G - Oettinger, Thompson, Wedgewood
    Prospect Keeper - L Hughes(D)
    IR - Hill(G)

2024 Picks - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Dobber Sports Wizard

Sounds like you are coming here to justify your thinking which is fine but I’m not sure how anybody would justify this.

Mcdavid alone for Crosby and Hamilton would be absolute steal.. now you want to add Miro on the other side and you still thinking to ask for more?

If you really want Mcdavid, make decent offer and see what happen…. Send Crosby , Hamilton and 1 st rounder or top prospect at very least…

If you send me the deal you suggesting I would reject without responding and conversation would be over.

Having said that I know nothing about your league and other GM so if you can pull this off I would absolutely do it right away but if there is veto option expect it to happen. If there isn’t, be prepared for some very unhappy responses, and rightfully so.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Start with Crosby, Marner and Hamilton for McJesus Christ and Hieskanen then light a candle and alternate praying between god, Allah, Jesus, Zeus, Odin and the sun for a week then hope he accidentally accepts.