Thread: Keller deal

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Keller deal

Which side?

Keller
    vs
    Wyatt Johnston + Matt Savoie

16 team full dynasty league, multicat (including faceoffs), goals worth slightly more than assists

The Great One

Default Re: Keller deal

Not an unfair deal for either side, but I'd take the bird in the hand in Keller unless I was rebuilding and needed more keepers, and even then I still might opt for Keller. Yes, Keller is not best at multicat but he is just starting to scratch the surface.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Genius

Sounds like keep all? It's closer in that case bu Keller is looking like an 80 point player move forward. That's pretty high end. Were talking top 30 in the league for point production, I would need more than that to move a youngish asset who puts up those numbers.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I am keeping the Keller side.

I don't like the 2 for 1 trades when one player in not even guaranteed to ever play in the NHL.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I am keeping the Keller side.

I don't like the 2 for 1 trades when one player in not even guaranteed to ever play in the NHL.
    Not to split hairs, but isn't Savoie with the Sabres as I write this?
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports All-Star

Keller side for me. He’s the straw that stirs that drink on the Yotes. WJ is a good player on a deep team. Same could be said for Savoie but haven’t seen him play.

Dobber Sports Pro

Thanks everyone for the replies. I am the Wyatt owner in this. I like Keller but I lean towards RizeeDizzee's analysis here - it's super close, and I think Wyatt's peripherals really raise his floor. Wyatt still seems chronically undervalued in fantasy circles. And for what it's worth, Savoie looks slated for L1 PP1 in his NHL debut tonight.

I sent the offer and it feels like a fair deal which is what you always want - now the other GM and I just need to see if it's time to pull the trigger. He has 4 Coyotes and needs to do something and loves Wyatt too.

Dobber Sports Pro

Update - other manager traded Keller+Perfetti+Walman for McTavish, which is, interesting.... so Wyatt+Savoie it is!