Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Time to drop Schmid?

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Time to drop Schmid?

Hi All. Sorry my signature is probably misleading. We start two goalies but keep 1 every year. Either way I dropped Husso who has been a dud and kept Schmid to lock up NJ for now. I will monitor closely and stream other goalies when I need starts. For instance the following goalies are all on my WW right now.

Bobrovsky
    Husso
    Binnington
    Vejmelka
    Merzlikins
    Talbot/Copley
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky

The Great One

I’d un-do what you did.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    Hi All. Sorry my signature is probably misleading. We start two goalies but keep 1 every year. Either way I dropped Husso who has been a dud and kept Schmid to lock up NJ for now. I will monitor closely and stream other goalies when I need starts. For instance the following goalies are all on my WW right now.

Bobrovsky
    Husso
    Binnington
    Vejmelka
    Merzlikins
    Talbot/Copley
    Not sure that is the move I'd make. I picked up Schimd but none of those other guys, except Copley, were available.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    I’d un-do what you did.
    Really your liking Husso eh? How about the other options available. Should I just drop Schmid.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky

The Great One

I like Husso best from that list. The others I’d consider for volume purposes are Bobrovsky, Merzlikins and Vejmelka.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett

IR:

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Double post

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Illustrate away. Anyone who has been here more than 5 mins knows your advice is garbage and ignores your posts anyway.
    I had a different longer post but in the end it was probably just adding to the conflict so ill change it to this:

If you think this posts like this are uncalled for- please report this poster. Personal attacks are actually not allowed via the forum rules. Attacking the opinin/argument? Sure- but thats not what I'm seeing here.

To the poster getting bullied i feel feel you bud - and for the posters quietly observing- we can do better. I might not agree with everything being said here either but it doesn't take much to disagree with a bit of decorum. This doesn't add anything.

You don't need a third goalie in that format. I love Schmid but he is imminently droppable.in that format...

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by CaveatEmptorer View Post
    I had a different longer post but in the end it was probably just adding to the conflict so ill change it to this:

If you think this posts like this are uncalled for- please report this poster. Personal attacks are actually not allowed via the forum rules. Attacking the opinin/argument? Sure- but thats not what I'm seeing here.

To the poster getting bullied i feel feel you bud - and for the posters quietly observing- we can do better. I might not agree with everything being said here either but it doesn't take much to disagree with a bit of decorum. This doesn't add anything.

You don't need a third goalie in that format. I love Schmid but he is imminently droppable.in that format...
    This coming from the guy who has been permanently banned from the forum several times. That’s rich.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

IR: