Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: NHL Rescinds Pride Tape Ban

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: NHL Rescinds Pride Tape Ban

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Bet they're harassing you in the DMs too, it's the playbook lol. "I want to talk hockey not politics!" *proceeds to engage in every non-hockey thread on the forum* "ok but NOW I'm leaving" *makes more comments* "really though I mean it this time I'm gone!"
    Lol... yep. It is what it is... it sounds like you may have seen this before yourself lol...

Rylant

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: NHL Rescinds Pride Tape Ban

Quote Originally Posted by Rylant View Post
    In my experience, MOST people who say "leave the political stuff out of it" are against the issue at hand, personally. It's easier to present by saying "leave out the political stuff" than it is to say "leave out the support for the gay community", because then you are a dick. Also, most of the time, they don't TRULY care about leaving out the "political" stuff, which makes that statement disingenuous as well.

Also, it's absurd to suggest that, playing the National Anthem at sporting events is NOT political. If it's your contention that playing the National Anthem at sporting events is NOT political, then why would PROTESTING during the playing of the National Antehm at sporting events be considered political? Why are so many people on the Right, losing their mind over the Protests during the National Anthem if it's NOT political?

Rylant
    I agree with Ginfizz. Very well said about both topics.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov