Thread: Looking for a fantasy league drafting tonight or this weekend

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Looking for a fantasy league drafting tonight or this weekend

Hey all,

This is the first time in 15 years that my regular fantasy hockey league isn't happening. I thought I'd be ok not playing this year and just taking the year off but now that hockey has started up I'm really feeling the itch to play. If you have a league with a draft happening tonight or sometime this weekend I might be interested in playing. I don't really have experience with keeper/dynasty leagues but might be open to it given the right circumstances. I'm far more interested in a single-season format but like I said, I'm open to other types of leagues too.

If you're in need of a very dedicated and competitive manager, send me a message. I'm a lifelong Red Wings fan, if that matters to anyone

-VP

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Looking for a fantasy league drafting tonight or this weekend

We've already done the draft last weekend, but if you want to join our league and take over team in a rebuild, we got a spot for you. It's a limited keeper in Yahoo.
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/showthread.php?262108-Yahoo-league-H2H-Categories-16-team-limited-keeper-no-money-involved-1-2-vacant-spots.

Zegras, Point, Kakko and Kochetkov among the keepers, if you're interested.