Thread: Andrei Vaisalaskiy

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Andrei Vaisalaskiy

16 team dynasty league I am currently trying to build a roster that’s competitive but young ( I want a large window ) I finished 1 spot outside of playoffs and now I think I’ll start making some win now moves. Scoring category are G, A, PTS, Hits, FOW, SOG, BLKs, TOI, W, Sv%, GAA, Sv. Max of 2 goalies on active roster. Minor eligibility is 150 games

My team-

C-, Eichel, Pettterson, Norris, Gourde, Barkov

LW-, Landeskog, Mangiapane,
    Laine, Hall, Hintz, Kaprizov and Guadreau

RW- Tanev, Nylander, Keller, Pasternak and Nichuskinin

D- Dahlin, Makar, Morgan Rielly , McAvoy, Ristolainen, Savard , Adam Larsson and Poink

G- Demko, Samsonov

Prospects- Grigori Denesenko , Andrew Cristall , Gavin Brindley, Marco Kasper, Riley Kidney , B.Brisson, Jacob Perriault, Danila Yurov, Fydor Svechkov, Hienola, Nikishin, Dmitri Simashev and Livingstone + spot start players ( 150 games max )

My opinion- This team is one of the top teams in the league and I don’t see how I finish outside of the top 4

The deal on the table is-

Andrei Vaislaskiy and Alexander Romanov for Thatcher Demko, Patrick Laine and Marco Kasper

I feel like this might be abit rich because while I do like Romanov I see him and Kasper as a wash while Laine and Demko is a lot for Vais. Demko could be very good but Vais should be elite for the next 5+ years.

What do you guys think

Administrator

Default Re: Andrei Vaisalaskiy

It's possible a Vasilevskiy is the only top goalie available for trade but I'd hope you could get someone healthy for that package instead. I'd ride it out with Demko to start. This deal should be there for you in a month or so after you've seen how Demko is performing. If he bounces back you might find you can secure this deal without having to include Kasper as a sweetener.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg