Thread: With my final couple picks, which one of these players do you think could return HUGE value?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default With my final couple picks, which one of these players do you think could return HUGE value?

12 T POINTS

Start - 5 F, 3 D, 2 G - 6 bench spots

Skaters 4 pts per goal, 3 assist, 1 PPP, 1 +/-, 0.25 HITS, 0.50 SOG
    Goalies 5 Win, 5 SO, -1 GA, 0.25 SV

Which couple guys to draft at my picks 172 and 189?

Jonathan Drouin ADP 237
    Thomas Novak 228
    Kirill Marchenko 231
    Alexis Lafreniere 230
    Lukas Reichel 207
    Barrett Hayton 210
    Sam Bennet 189
    Jakub Vrana 186

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: With my final couple picks, which one of these players do you think could return HUGE value?

Vrana absolutely and I'm willing to spend a late pick on Drouin in hopes of popping off with his former running mate in Halifax.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: With my final couple picks, which one of these players do you think could return HUGE value?

Quote Originally Posted by LuigiC173 View Post
    Vrana absolutely and I'm willing to spend a late pick on Drouin in hopes of popping off with his former running mate in Halifax.

Cool TY! I am new, first year doing fantasy and SO LOST! Picking 4th so that is easy, but everything else is giving me ulcers lol

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by LuigiC173 View Post
    This seems like the right answer. take a big swing on Drouin and if he's buried in the lineup early dump him and move on.
    12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
    2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA, SVs
    C: C. Keller, C. Mittelstadt, B. Nelson, R. Strome,
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    RW: K. Fiala, J. Bratt, T. Jeannot V. Arvidsson
    D: R. Josi, J. Trouba, E. Gustafsson,
    G: L. Thompson, F. Gustavsson, V. Vanecek
    NO IR

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I'd go Bennett and Hayton.
    Hayton is L1 PP1, and was almost a ppg last year after getting the L1 deployment.
    Bennett is huge in leagues where you get points for sog and hits. He's also due to line up with M. Tkachuk at times this year, and was getting a fair bit of pp time in last years playoffs. So that should help his point totals as well.
    I think both centers will pop off this year, and will be well worth rostering.

Dobber Sports Star

Some good choices to pop on that list

- I love Vrana here. The Blues need the goal scoring he brings and the way is open for him to contribute. 35g 25a is a possibility.
    - Also love Bennett here. Both him and Reinhart stand to have some bounceback after last year, so 60 pts and 175 hits is certainly acheivable.
    - Lafreniere, if given good deployment, can hit 60 this year with 100 hits. And if he hits his draft year potential, then much more.
    - Probably a year early to think Reichel can be a 60+ player, but if he gets teamed with Bedard and Hall, it is in play.
    - Hayton also has some opportunity, but I like the guys above.
    - Novak also could sneakily get past 60. 41 pts in 53 games last year suggests it is inevitable, but I think we see some backsliding from last year's rate.

Administrator

Novak jumps out as the best value.

Hayton and Reichel next for me.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg