Thread: Yahoo league, H2H Categories, 16 team, limited keeper, no money involved, 1-2 vacant spots

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Yahoo league, H2H Categories, 16 team, limited keeper, no money involved, 1-2 vacant spots

The league has been around for 15 years, with a minor turnover of managers from year to year. It's a fairly competitive league but just for fun in the end.

Yahoo Limited keeper: keep up to 8 players from the preceding season, but 2 of them has to be dropped at the end of the season, decided before the start. 'Keep eligible players' from draft round 11 and later, or undrafted.
    16 team league. H2H. League cats: G A +/- PIM PPP SHP SOG FW HIT BLK; W GAA SV SV% SHO
    4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 6Bench, 2IR

Keepers are placed in draft rounds 8, 9, 13, 14, 16, 17, 21, 22, with the two 1-year keepers drafted first in round 8, 9.

Draft date: Sat Oct 7 8:30pm CEST
    Yahoo Limited keeper: keep up to 8 players from the preceding season, but 2 of them has to be dropped at the end of the season, decided before the start. 'Keep eligible players' from draft round 11 and later, or undrafted.
    16 team league. H2H. League cats: G A +/- PIM PPP SHP SOG FW HIT BLK; W GAA SV SV% SHO
    4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 6Bench, 2IR
    Keepers 23/24 + cost of keeping. M Seider 2, B Tkachuk 5, D Batherson 4, D Cozens 1, W Johnston 1, F Gustavsson 1. Drafted and keep eligible: J Sanderson, T Harley, J Wallstedt

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: Yahoo league, H2H Categories, 16 team, limited keeper, no money involved, 1-2 vacant spots

Interested. Can you send me the details? Also, is the draft CEST or EST?

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Yahoo league, H2H Categories, 16 team, limited keeper, no money involved, 1-2 vacant spots

One spot left if there's interest.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Draft tomorrow. Keepers to finalize.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Draft due in under 3 hours. We've got 15/16 teams filled. Point and Zegras are two of the keepers assigned to the 16th team. Send me an email if you want to join in at the last moment.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Still lack one manager - the 16th. It's a rebuild team, but given the fairly tough dynasty penalties, there's good parity and it's possible to turn a team around in 1-2 seasons.

Dobber Sports Initiate

We've got a zombie team that needs a manager. Should be a good time to trade some pieces for keepers to the next season.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Interested

Dobber Sports Recruit

I am interested in taking over the dormant team. Email me at : [email protected]

Dobber Sports Initiate

Not sure how I missed you. Sent you an invite if you're interested.