Thread: Is the ADP to rich for Werenski and Heiskanen?

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Is the ADP to rich for Werenski and Heiskanen?

12 Team POINT league, 4 pts goal, 3 assist, 1 PPP, 1 +/-, 0.25 hit, 0.50 SOG

I really like Werenski but where I play at Fantrax the 70 ADP might be to rich

I also love Matheson (115 ADP) and Heiskanen but same as above, 32 ADP where I play

The Great One

Default Re: Is the ADP to rich for Werenski and Heiskanen?

I happen to think those numbers are about right in view of how they'll perform. That having been Werenski and Matheson don't "deserve" to be picked that early - that is, in view of Werenski's missed games last season and the train wreck that was Columbus, he probably should be closer to pick 100. As for Matheson, I believe it's a Habs inflation price, which happens for them and Toronto. Heiskanen should be picked there - look at his last quarter. Everyone is all gaga over Bouchard but Heiskanen I think will outshine him. So long story short, I'd pay that rate for Heiskanen but probably not the other two.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    I happen to think those numbers are about right in view of how they'll perform. That having been Werenski and Matheson don't "deserve" to be picked that early - that is, in view of Werenski's missed games last season and the train wreck that was Columbus, he probably should be closer to pick 100. As for Matheson, I believe it's a Habs inflation price, which happens for them and Toronto. Heiskanen should be picked there - look at his last quarter. Everyone is all gaga over Bouchard but Heiskanen I think will outshine him. So long story short, I'd pay that rate for Heiskanen but probably not the other two.

Any other D I should target in the middles rounds with my scoring system? Might make Heiskanen my D1

Dobber Sports Wizard

i think Heiskanen maybe bit high at 32 but he is a stud still with upside so who knows how much better he can still get...i think Werenski at 70 is probably right based on talent and probably bit high based on injury as Rizzee said.

would really need to know more to tell you who to target in mid rounds..who is available?

Few guys i expect to do better than ADP

Chyuchrun
    Matheson
    Weegar
    Hedman
    Faulk
    Drysdale (assuming he signs soon)
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

Dobber Sports Superstar

Rasmus Andersson, Calen Addison could very well be a late steal I am def targeting.

Administrator

Those ADPs seem reasonable.

I plan on taking Sanderson late. He feels like a quality target. Could steal the PP1 job by year's end.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg