Thread: Fantrax Fantasy Hockey: $75 USD buy-in. Weekly H2H keeper league looking for 3 GMs

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Fantrax Fantasy Hockey: $75 USD buy-in. Weekly H2H keeper league looking for 3 GMs

UPDATE: LEAGUE IS FULL

Platform: Fantrax (free league format, no fee overhead)

Treasurer: We use the Fantrax Treasurer to handle buy-in and payouts

Format: Weekly H2H. 20 skaters - 3LW 3C 3RW 3F 6D 2G. 10 teams league. Skaters: G/A/FOW/HT/Hit/Blk/PIM/tk/SOG Goalies: W/SHO/OTL/SV/A. Lineups are set weekly before first game of week on Mondays.

Keepers: We do 10 keepers per year (no restrictions) and every 4th year we do a "reset" where we only keep 4. This past season was our second reset (skipped one due to covid)

Draft: TBD - likely next weekend (Oct 6-8)

--

This is a pretty tight nit group heading into its 10th fantasy league season. We've got an active discord with a mix of hockey chat, trash talk, beer and bbq. We're mostly from western Canada (PT/MT time zones). League has been around for a while and it was time for a few people to bow out. Looking to bring in some folks who wanna have some fun and be a part of the group chat. League is commissioned by two of us, with me being the lead and the other guy jumping in to assist from time to time. Lots of experience with running leagues and we rarely have issues.

If this sounds like it's up your alley, shoot me a DM and I'll provide you with more info about the stat breakdowns and answer any other questions you have.

--

Teams available:

Team 1:

Aleksander Barkov, Mikko Rantanen, Matty Beniers, Jake Oettinger

Team 2: Claimed (unavailable)

Brady Tkachuk, Artemi Panarin, Sebastian Aho, Dylan Larkin

Team 3:

Jack Eichel, Jordan Kyrou, Miro Heiskanen, Igor Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Fantrax Fantasy Hockey: $75 USD buy-in. Weekly H2H keeper league looking for 3 GMs

Interested in taking one of the teams.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Fantrax Fantasy Hockey: $75 USD buy-in. Weekly H2H keeper league looking for 3 GMs

Interested in seeing all the players on the available teams.

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by RiverJack View Post
    Interested in taking one of the teams.
    Awesome, I'll send you a private message to work out the details. If you have a buddy or two that are interested as well, happy to have you all join.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry298 View Post
    Interested in seeing all the players on the available teams.
    Hey Harry 298, this year is a reset year, so each team only keeps 4 players. In the original post, those are the players on those teams. All 3 teams essentially have all their draft picks and I believe slightly more than average (but all fairly even between the 3 teams). This year you would draft the rest of the team and for the next 4 years keep 10 players each year. So essentialy you will draft the remaining 6 keepers in this years draft. There are LOTS of great players still available to be drafted for this year such as Crosby, Ovi, JT Miller, Kyle Connor, RNH, Hischier, Svechnikov, Meier, Stutzle, Guentzel, Keller, Josi, Quinn Hughes, Karlsson, etc.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I will take the Brady Tkachuk team if available.
    B2B Champ. Dynasty Pot Winner - only champ the league has ever had.
    32 Team Dynasty~NHL cap using AAV
    2400+ players owned
    12F 6D 1G 4Bench, 57 Minors
    Scoring Cats: - Skaters 1G, 1A, 0.1 for (each SOG, H, Blk) - Goalies 1W, 1Shutout, .05 save
    12F - Panarin~Batherson~Kadri~Verhaeghe~
    Marchessault~Barbashev~N.Roy~Bjorkstrand~Sharangov ich~
    Pacioretty~Drouin
    6D - Carlson~Borgen~Ferraro~Middleton~Benoit
    1G - Shesterkin
    Minors:
    Fwd:Kovalenko~Berggren~Dufour~N.Foote~Rousek~ Posposil~McMann~Lavoie
    D: Tucker~Z.Jones~Kaiser~A.Hirose~Mermis
    Livingstone~Korczak~J.Poirier~Ahcan~Emberson
    G: Hofer~Sandstrom~Annunen~Prosvetov~
    Stevenson~Tolopilo~Clang~Chrona~Fedotov

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Messaged you

Dobber Sports Novice

The Brady Tkachuk team is now taken. Welcome to the league River Jack.

The other two teams are tentatively still available. We evened out the 3 available teams and with Shesterkin and Oettinger, goalies are very valuable in the league as there are no negative points for GA or L, so those are definitely extra valuable in this league. I will post some details on picks as well, but I believe those teams had a few extra picks this year too which basically means higher round picks for your additional keepers.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Hey, interested in Team 1 or 3 (whichever is available).

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by Snailbacon View Post
    Hey, interested in Team 1 or 3 (whichever is available).
    Team 3 (Eichel, Shesterkin, etc.) is available and is yours if you'd like. I can't seem to private message you. Please send me a message and we can discuss details and get you the information.

Thanks

Dobber Sports Recruit

Hey, I sent you a PM. You can email me the details!

Dobber Sports Novice

Hey, I sent you a PM. You can email me the details!
    Hey, sorry but I didn't receive a PM... What's your email or phone number or any other way I can contact you? Once I get it, you can delete the post or try sending me another PM...

Team 1 is gone. Team 3 is still available.

Dobber Sports Novice

You can email me the details at [email protected]
    Got it, feel free to delete this post if you don't want your email posted publicly.

Dobber Sports Novice

Quick update,

Team 1 and 3 are still available. One team is pending to SnailBacon but undecided which one yet.

Team 1:Aleksander Barkov, Mikko Rantanen, Matty Beniers, Jake Oettinger
    Team 3: Jack Eichel, Jordan Kyrou, Miro Heiskanen, Igor Shesterkin

Draft date and time has been finalized: Sunday Oct 8th @ 11am MT

Let me know if you're interested!