Thread: Free ESPN League heading into 9th season ($500 PRIZE!!!)

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Free ESPN League heading into 9th season ($500 PRIZE!!!)

6i1ilH2.png
    Hi all,
    I am looking for two experienced replacement managers for our fantasy hockey league Battle of the Desert!

Like last year, our league is free to enter, but we are awarding the winner a 500$ winnter take all prize just to keep everything active and fun! Our draft date is this Sunday October 1st at 3PM PT (6PM ET).
    Our league is very intense and all managers are active throughout the year. We use ESPN and our season runs 18 matchups with 3 rounds of playoffs lasting 2 weeks each matchup.

Our scoring system is unique and very fun, it works like this:
    (Skaters 9 per team) (C,LW,RW,D) Goals - 3 Assists - 2 Plus/Minus - 1/-1 SHG (Short Handed Goals) - 2 SHA (Short Handed Assists - 1 SOG (Shots on Goal) - 0.1 FOW (Faceoffs Won) - 0.05 Hits - 0.1 Shots Blocked - 0.3 DEF (Defensemen Points) - 0.5 [add 0.5 to each point a defensmen gets] PPP (Power Play Points) - 1.5

(Goalies max 4 per team) Wins - 5 GA (Goals Against) - -1 Saves - 0.12 Shutouts - 2 Shutouts - 2

We are looking for permanent team owners, in the past we have had to constantly replace teams because of inattentive team owners, so please only join the league if you are ready to commit for the full season and beyond.
    We also have our own custom sturdy trophy made for the league, if you win the league, you get the trophy for a year! We will ship it anywhere, no questions asked, its just a fun little tradition we have!

If you are interested in joining, just let me know your email. Thank you!

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Free ESPN League heading into 9th season ($500 PRIZE!!!)

We have one slot left, just a headsup the league is 100% but we have a 500$ prize to keep things active and fun!