Hi guys, if you can’t get enough fantasy hockey, I’m looking for a replacement league owner to fill a limited keeper league team. The previous owner of this decided to drop out suddenly and without notice earlier this week.

This is a head-to-head auction league with 12 teams and mainly scoring settings. G, A, +/-, TOI for skaters (additional points for d-men), and W, SV, SO for goalies. Starts 3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 5 D, 2 G, and 4 BN players are allowed each week. You're competing with your opponent for total league points, not by winner of each category like Yahoo.

The league is well-established, having been around for over a decade. Cost is $25 US, payable through Fantrax. Must pay before entering.

One catch: The slow auction draft (via forum) has already begun and is just about finished (will end in just over a week). I can get you up to speed quickly if you would like to finish the draft yourself, or you can take over the team once the draft is finished. There are a number of rules to learn about, but I can at least set you up with the basics to start the season.

This team was a playoff team last year, so it is not a fixer upper. It is particularly strong in net. The previous owner was looking after it until the day before he left. The team could use at least one or two more defenseman, though. See below for current players.

Skaters
Pos Player
C Anze Kopitar
C Brayden Point
C Vincent Trocheck
LW Zach Hyman
LW Pavel Zacha
LW Trevor Zegras
RW Drake Batherson
RW Clayton Keller
RW Joe Pavelski
D Vince Dunn
D Filip Hronek
D Roman Josi
D Brandon Montour
C Sean Couturier
C Will Smith
LW Alexis Lafreniere
LW Trevor Moore
LW Lukas Reichel
RW Kaapo Kakko
LW Fabian Lysell
LW Vasili Podkolzin
RW Phillip Tomasino
D David Jiricek
Goalies
Pos Player
G Juuse Saros
G Igor Shesterkin
G Ilya Samsonov

Any other questions, please let me know. Cheers.