Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rep Need BLOCKBUSTER advice Miller + for Svech Heiskanen +

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Rep Need BLOCKBUSTER advice Miller + for Svech Heiskanen +

I dont know if Miller is getting enough love here, especially in a one year league.

That being said, I do think you're giving up too much here. If you are including both Heiskanen and Stu Skinner (remember, there's two Skinners in the league now so you need to differentiate), you need a better returning piece than Ehlers. To me, the difference between Svechnikov and Miller isn't big enough to warrant giving up that much. I dont care where they were drafted. You either need to downgrade what you're giving up (Heiskanen primarily) or upgrade Ehlers before this trade makes sense for you.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I dont know if Miller is getting enough love here, especially in a one year league.

That being said, I do think you're giving up too much here. If you are including both Heiskanen and Stu Skinner (remember, there's two Skinners in the league now so you need to differentiate), you need a better returning piece than Ehlers. To me, the difference between Svechnikov and Miller isn't big enough to warrant giving up that much. I dont care where they were drafted. You either need to downgrade what you're giving up (Heiskanen primarily) or upgrade Ehlers before this trade makes sense for you.
    Miller's awesome. He went in the appropriate spot in this draft. Svech is also awesome but not quite as awesome, but did not go in the right spot. He should be going not long after Miller.
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Giant

If you are ok moving Heiskanen, the best I’d do is him for Miller 1v1

Adding the other pieces doesn’t warrant the return although Ehlers is no slouch in your format.
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay