Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Buyout Garland to Keep Maccelli?

The Great One

Default Re: Buyout Garland to Keep Maccelli?

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    For those who averaged 1.5 SOG per game or fewer, these were their goal and assist totals:

15, 34
    10, 39
    14, 22
    13, 35
    13, 36
    10, 17
    15, 44
    14, 23
    11, 18

Sorry - it was actually only nine others who had under 1.5, making it even more atypical.
    Good stuff. Going a step further are you able to look at the following season for these 9 players?
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Good stuff. Going a step further are you able to look at the following season for these 9 players?
    I'm logged off for the nite, but if I remember I'll look tomorrow. I do know that eight of the nine were players age 27 or older, but one was from someone who, like Maccelli was 22 at the time - Alex Tanguay. Tanguay also was on the list again at least once, and Andrew Brunette was on twice or even three times.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    I'm logged off for the nite, but if I remember I'll look tomorrow. I do know that eight of the nine were players age 27 or older, but one was from someone who, like Maccelli was 22 at the time - Alex Tanguay. Tanguay also was on the list again at least once, and Andrew Brunette was on twice or even three times.
    Ok - so a ton of applicability but some. Thanks man.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch