Thread: Sogaard vs Commesso vs Portillo

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Sogaard vs Commesso vs Portillo

This is for the dynasty league in my sig. I currently have 2 young goalies on NA: Sogaard and Annunen. I'm looking for starters for the future. Annunen could come up next season and is the clear-cut future in Colorado so I'm confident in him.

Sogaard, however, might be impacted by Korpisalo's contract, and I've been thinking of someone with a quicker path since, aside from Copley (maybe) I don't have a #1 goalie. I have been debating swapping Sogaard for one of Commesso or Portillo, who are both available. I tend to like Commesso more since the Hawks have Bedard, but both these young goalies have a clear path to a starting role as of right now.

Am I correct in my assumption? Should I do the swap or just keep Sogaard?
    20-team dynasty cats League, Daily sets
    25 keepers, 2 rookies
    G,A,+/-, PIM, PPP,GWG, FOW, Hits, BLKS, SOG, Goalie starts,GAA,SV%,SVS,W,

F: O'Brien, Newhook, Wennberg, Tavares, Kuraly, Bjorkstrand, Skinner, Zucker, Bertuzzi, Coleman, Kurashev, N Robertson

D: Dunn, Moser, Matheson, Mintyukov

G: Binnington, Fleury, Forsberg, Dostal, Rittich
    NA: Sogaard, Denisenko, Annunen

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Sogaard vs Commesso vs Portillo

Personally I would rank them exactly as the title says

Administrator

I’d keep Sogaard. Would take a chance on Portillo but not at the expense of Sogaard. Commesso would be the last guy I’d consider of the trio.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I'm not sure that Georgiev isn't the present and future in Colorado. However, I do think he's making the NHL once Francouz leaves, so he's a keep. I'd probably keep Sogaard, hoping that he work out well enough to get shot there or elsewhere. It's not like Korpisalo stuck around at his last 2 stops as a starter.

Note that you're trying to find the quickest path, yet the potential #1 goalie you have is Copley, who was well left for dead as a prospect last offseason.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I'm not sure that Georgiev isn't the present and future in Colorado. However, I do think he's making the NHL once Francouz leaves, so he's a keep. I'd probably keep Sogaard, hoping that he work out well enough to get shot there or elsewhere. It's not like Korpisalo stuck around at his last 2 stops as a starter.

Note that you're trying to find the quickest path, yet the potential #1 goalie you have is Copley, who was well left for dead as a prospect last offseason.
    Sorry for the lack of reply, been dealing with a family emergency last few weeks! I did end up getting Portillo, lost out on Commesso and kept Sogaard! Thanks
    20-team dynasty cats League, Daily sets
    25 keepers, 2 rookies
    G,A,+/-, PIM, PPP,GWG, FOW, Hits, BLKS, SOG, Goalie starts,GAA,SV%,SVS,W,

F: O'Brien, Newhook, Wennberg, Tavares, Kuraly, Bjorkstrand, Skinner, Zucker, Bertuzzi, Coleman, Kurashev, N Robertson

D: Dunn, Moser, Matheson, Mintyukov

G: Binnington, Fleury, Forsberg, Dostal, Rittich
    NA: Sogaard, Denisenko, Annunen

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by stefan17 View Post
    Sorry for the lack of reply, been dealing with a family emergency last few weeks! I did end up getting Portillo, lost out on Commesso and kept Sogaard! Thanks
    That okay, I hope all is well with the family. Stuff has been crazy in my life as well at times lately. I come out here as a respite at times, as nothing I say is going to matter in real life. You know things are nuts when you're guarding a house for someone during a funeral because of what happened during the last family funeral.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.