Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dobber Top 10!!! Week 6 - Cities

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: Dobber Top 10!!! Week 6 - Cities

Yes!! I forgot Vegas. Great place.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Feenom View Post
    Wow, sounds very interesting. Pizza hut surrounded by iconic history, who would of thunk it.
    Screenshot_20230905-150036~2.png

You can see the Sphynx over my right shoulder if you look close enough. Right down town.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Grand Master

In alphabetical order after the first one. I've never left North America, and have been not very far west. Some of my favorite places I've visited aren't really cities, per se, so they don't make this list.

Philadelphia, PA - my home town, and I've lived near here most of my life. There is a lot to do and see, and we have a good variety of types of activities. Pre-pandemic, one could find things to do around the clock, but that's not so true any more. I miss going bowling at 2 am.

Altoona, PA - Smallish city, but it does have a very good train museum, Horseshoe Curve, and outdoor attractions as well.
    Corning, NY - The glass museum is excellent, and it's a springboard for exploring the Finger Lakes region.
    Halifax, NS - Visited twice, liked it a lot. I like Nova Scotia as a whole, but of the cities, this is the standout.
    Lancaster, PA - The city itself has only a few main attractions, but the area has many interesting things to do.
    Pittsburgh, PA - Went to college here for a bit, and know and like the area. A good variety of things to do in a major city, with more thing not far away.
    Roanoke, VA - A city that has a solid mix of city things to do, yet is well placed in the Appalachians for outdoor things.
    Scranton, PA - More history than one might expect, particularly in the train and industrial sections. Good pizza of a different type. Nay Aug park is an amazing in-city park.
    Toronto, ON - I've only been there a few times, but it's definitely a cosmopolitan city with a lot to do.
    Wildwood, NJ - The shore I like the most. A good amount of stuff to do, a nice boardwalk, and not remotely upscale.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Stud

no particular order...

1. Barcelona
    2. Le Baux de Provence
    3. Bologna
    4. Bar Harbor (Acadia National Park)
    5. Dublin
    6. Boston
    7. Poipu (Kauai)
    8. Carmel, CA
    9. Canon Beach, OR
    10. La Morra, Italy

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

Dobber Sports Ace

In order.

London, UK
    Amsterdam
    Melbourne
    Prague
    Rome
    Rio
    Dublin
    Marrakech
    Paris (culture but dirty)
    Barcelona (too much hype).

HM: Moscow/St Petersburg (history), New Zealand generally, Croatia generally, Ulaan Bataar (people and scenery), Beijing (history and culture), Santaigo, Mexico City and several other places in Southern Mexico.
    DHM: LA (all sorts of yuck!), Madrid (bland), Sao Paulo (crime), Athens (dirty, no green spaces)

Haven't been to NYC/Manhattan, Japan, anywhere in Sub-saharan africa, middle east or Scandanavia... but I imagine several would make the list if I had.
    Not THAT hairy, honest!