Looking to see if there is interest in one or two vacant teams in our long-running 12 team keeper league. I'm one of the co-commishes, and it's a solidly competitive league. It's a head-to-head fantasy points type scoring system:

Rosters - daily roster changes with 22 pros (3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G, 6BN) and 10 farm (up to 200GP)
Scoring - fantasy points: P=1, hits = 0.08, blocks = 0.2, +/- = 0.32, PPP = 0.4, SHP = 0.6, PIM = 0.08, SOG = 0.015, W = 2, SO = 3, SV = 0.08, GA = -0.32 <---- I know all this reads complex, but it's reasonably simple... waiver skaters are ~1.0 FP/GP, and the very best skaters rock about 2.0 FP/GP. Goalies range from 1.5 to 2.5 FP/GP. Top-10 skaters last year ranged from 140-200 FP, top-10 G were about 100 to 125 FP.

We're not sure exactly how many teams are going to be vacant, but it's looking like as many as four, and we have two new GMs lined up already. These teams are in varying states, so we're going to run a dispersal draft so the incoming GMs can put their own stamp on their teams ahead of overall league keeper selection and the 2023 draft for the league.

The only wrinkle here is that a couple of the old GMs had dealt some draft picks -- we'll set the dispersal draft order to give the teams missing picks the best chance to catch up through team construction. The list of players available is still TBD, but there will be true superstars in there.

Recap on timing:

• Next week - dispersal draft where you'll fill out rosters to 22 pros + 10 farm, after which you'll be able to trade to your heart's content
  • 2nd week of September - keepers declared: 15 pros + 10 farm
  • 3 days after keepers, 2023/24 draft, which is 11 rounds and done "slow" through Fantrax, but we'll push to complete. 6 rounds of pros, 3 rounds of prospects, then 2 rounds of whatever it takes to fill rosters.

If you're interested, drop me a PM. We'll know by Saturday just how many rosters we need to fill. Dues are $75 per year plus fantrax fees... works out to $81.67.