Page 142 of 155 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 152 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2311

Thread: Who Am I? [Game - Hockey]

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Who Am I? [Game - Hockey]

1. I am a forward that scores a lot of goals.
    2. I am an Olympic Gold Medalist
    3. I currently play in the same state/province that I was born in.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Monster

John Tavares

The Great One

You know, I'm wondering if the clues have been worded the way they have because it's not a man.....I'm guessing Natalie Spooner
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    You know, I'm wondering if the clues have been worded the way they have because it's not a man.....I'm guessing Natalie Spooner
    You got me!!

I had some more good clues up my sleeve.

Doing my part in promoting the PWHL and the women's game.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

The Great One

Oh wow....I can't believe I sniffed that out! I also almost guessed Marie Philip-Poulin too. Get your computers ready, because here's another of my patented picks....

CLUE#1 - I'm a retired forward who, like my last pick (Derek Roy), finished my pro career overseas
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Monster

Alex Frolov

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Guess #1 Henrik Zetterberg...

I will be back after Esater Long weekend to make a pick for Clue #18!

Have a Happy Easter everyone!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Petr Nedved.

The Great One

All good guesses, but I'm none of them.

CLUE#1 - I'm a retired forward who, like my last pick (Derek Roy), finished my pro career overseas
    CLUE#2 - I'm Canadian, and of the five NHL teams for which I played (including two separate stints with one team), one was Canadian, but it was not the team I was a member of when I won my one and only Stanley Cup

The Great One

No guesses, but I'm done for the night, so I'll toss our one more clue...

CLUE#2 - I'm Canadian, and of the five NHL teams for which I played (including two separate stints with one team), one was Canadian, but it was not the team I was a member of when I won my one and only Stanley Cup
    CLUE#3 - I missed four or fewer games in 8 of my first 9 seasons, during which I also tallied over 60 points three times and over 50 twice

Dobber Sports Sage

I’ve (I think) limited it down, but now I’m stuck.
    (I don’t really want to give any hints here being more clear in my statement)
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

The Great One

Let's see if this confirms it for you Invictus...

CLUE#3 - I missed four or fewer games in 8 of my first 9 seasons, during which I also tallied over 60 points three times and over 50 twice
    CLUE#4 - I had three seasons of 21+ power play points, but I also created offense while killing penalties, finishing with more than a fifth as many shorthanded points for my career as power play points

Dobber Sports Sage

Are you Jeff Friesen?

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    Are you Jeff Friesen?
    Yes, I am indeed Jeff Friesen! Impressive guessing! Either you got a super duper computer, or I'm starting to get a bit better about giving more reasonable clues. I did think I'd have to do at least one more clue, which was either going to be that the first two teams I played for didn't exist prior to 1990, or that I had better than point per every other game scoring as a 18-year-old.

And as I said with Mark Parrish and Derek Roy, how does a player go from really good success in their 20s to being basically washed up by age 30? Baffling...

The floor is yours......

Dobber Sports Sage

Clue#1 Lots of buzz/hype around me when I came into the league (Nhl)

Who Am I?