Page 138 of 169 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 148 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2525

Thread: Who Am I? [Game - Hockey]

The Great One

Default Re: Who Am I? [Game - Hockey]

I spent A LOT of time on this, but I think I have the answer....Ben Scrivens
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Ding ding ding! Nicely done Rizzee. I am indeed Bronze medalist (2018) Ben Scrivens!

gettyimages-923747720-612x612.jpg

The Great One

Good one. I had to use my "super computer" and felt like others must when I pick one. I figured I was correct, so I have one teed up....

CLUE#1 - I'm a retired North American forward who - like the just picked Ben Scrivens - played outside of North America to finish my pro career
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Wojtek Wolski
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Hugh Jessiman

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares, Hertl
    LW - DeBrincat, Boldy, Lafreniere
    RW - Meier, Miller, Boeser, Nichushkin
    D - Dobson, Karlsson
    G - Jarry, Luukkonen

The Great One

I am neither of those players. Let's go to a second clue....

CLUE#1 - I'm a retired North American forward who - like the just picked Ben Scrivens - played outside of North America to finish my pro career
    CLUE#2 - I spent eight seasons with my original team, posting point per game scoring twice and an 82 game scoring rate of 65+ points in three other seasons; despite this, I bounced between five other NHL teams over the next three seasons before, as mentioned, finishing my pro career outside of North America

The Great One

Let's go with one more clue for the day....

CLUE#2 - I spent eight seasons with my original team, posting point per game scoring twice and an 82 game scoring rate of 65+ points in three other seasons; despite this, I bounced between five other NHL teams over the next three seasons before, as mentioned, finishing my pro career outside of North America
    CLUE#3 - I represented my country in international competition six times, in five different events, winning a medal each time

The Great One

Maybe this will help narrow things more...

CLUE#3 - I represented my country in international competition six times, in five different events, winning a medal each time
    CLUE#4 - Only one of those medals was gold, but I also was a Memorial Cup winner

The Great One

Geez, not a single guess? Okay, time to narrow it WAAAAYYYY down....

CLUE#4 - Only one of those medals was gold, but I also was a Memorial Cup winner
    CLUE#5 - Fewer than 200 forwards as short or shorter than me have played in the NHL since 1990-91

Dobber Sports Wizard

Saturdays really suck for me to make guesses. Work has gotten really busy, now I'm headed out to help my brother.

Verbeek?

Oh nevermind he didn't finish outside of NA.
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

The Great One

I am not Pat Verbeek. Okay, time to literally give it away.....

CLUE#5 - Fewer than 200 forwards as short or shorter than me have played in the NHL since 1990-91
    CLUE#6 - I share a last name with one of the best goaltenders in NHL history; but despite the fact we're both Canadian, mine was generally not pronounced the same way as his

Dobber Sports Immortal

Theoren Fleury

The Great One

I hadn't realized that Fleury actually fit a lot of the clues, but I'm not him. Here's a slightly modified version of clue #6...

CLUE#6 - I share a last name with one of the best retired goaltenders in NHL history, with only three other goalies having won more Stanley Cups than me; but despite the fact we're both Canadian, my last name was generally not pronounced the same way as his

Dobber Sports Wizard

I thought of Fleury when I said my Verbeek guess, but I'm sure he was a > pt/game player more than just twice.
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
    I thought of Fleury when I said my Verbeek guess, but I'm sure he was a > pt/game player more than just twice.
    That and there's no way theres 200 players smaller than him lol.