Page 152 of 155 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2323

Thread: Who Am I? [Game - Hockey]

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: Who Am I? [Game - Hockey]

1. I am an active player who has played in the NHL in the past
    2. I have bounced around professional leagues all of my career, including playing in the ECHL and AHL

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

The Great One

Ryan White
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

The Great One

Martin Frk
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Monster

1. I am an active player who has played in the NHL in the past
    2. I have bounced around professional leagues all of my career, including playing in the ECHL and AHL
    3. My time in the NHL was brief, but I am remembered for what I accomplished in international hockey

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO

LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Comeback kid... Cody Hodgson?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

The Great One

How about Kristers Gudlevskis, the only player to ever play in the ECHL, AHL, NHL, Olympics, and and IIHF World Championships......in the same season!
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Monster

^ yes, it's Gudlevskis

remembered for his heroics against Canada in the 2014 Olympics, but he will also be remembered in Latvia for being on the first team in their history to win a medal (bronze) in 2013 at the World Championships in FIN/LAT.

LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

The Great One

Oh wow - was not thinking I'd get it. Cool.

Well my last two were guessed within five clues, so I'm tempted to pick a toughie. But I'll go with someone I think is not a lay up, but also not impossible either.

CLUE#1 - I'm a European former forward who never played in the AHL prior to entering the NHL

The Great One

Peter Forsberg
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett

IR:

Dobber Sports Wizard

Daniel Alfredsson
    Interested in being a Dobber Hockey champion?
    Join Our Tiered League Now!
    Climb your way to the top of a three tiered Roto league.
    Check out the link below for more info or PM me!
    https://forums.dobbersports.com/show...League-2023-24

The Great One

I am neither of those venerable Europeans. Onto another clue, probably my final one for the day.

CLUE#1 - I'm a European former forward who never played in the AHL prior to entering the NHL
    CLUE#2 - In my NHL career I played for three different teams, two of which did not exist prior to 1990.

The Great One

Jakob Vorcek
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

IR:

The Great One

I am not Jakub Voracek. Time for another clue....

CLUE#2 - In my NHL career I played for three different teams, two of which did not exist prior to 1990
    CLUE#3 - Although I was forced to retire due to injury, I was quite durable in my NHL career, missing no more than eight games in each of the first eight of my ten NHL seasons

The Great One

No guesses, but I'll do another clue, mainly so this doesn't get buried among all the playoff posts....

CLUE#2 - In my NHL career I played for three different teams, two of which did not exist prior to 1990
    CLUE#3 - Although I was forced to retire due to injury, I was quite durable in my NHL career, missing no more than eight games in each of the first eight of my ten NHL seasons
    CLUE#4 - To give you an idea of how good I was during my peak, as well as the era during which I played, the best four seasons of my career saw me post a cumulative point total that was higher than, among others, Patrick Elias, Marian Gaborik, Daniel Briere, Alexei Kovalev, Jeff Carter, and Saku Koivu

Dobber Sports Immortal

Marian Hossa