Hello NHL enthusiasts!

I'm here to announce a brand new International Fantasy Hockey League (IFHL) with a league fee (!) and buy-in.

Basic rules -
- 16 teams per league (maybe more in the ''TOP'' league)
- weekly H2H most categories (19)
- Skaters (14) - G,A,Pt(D),HIT,BLK,GWG,HT,PIM,FOW,+/-,PPP,SHP,SOG,TOI
- Goalies (5) - GS, SV, SV%, GAA, W
- Positions - 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G, 1Skt, 4Res, 3IR
- Snake draft (with randomized or lottery picks)
- 3 waiver wire/free agency pick-up limit per week

No limit of teams registered, as this will be a multi-league fantasy league.
- One ''TOP'' league
- Two 2nd tier leagues
- Four 3rd tier leagues and so on
- A number of best teams from all leagues (except ''TOP'' league) will promote to a higher tier league, and a number of worst teams will demote to a lower tier league.

Additional features -
- IFHL League Cup - all teams in the whole league participate in BO1 series for IFHL League Cup (with a physical trophy, which will be shipped to the winner and a cash prize)
- IFHL ''TOP'' league champions trophy (and shipping)
- Statistics record book
- GM rating
- Jackpots (cash prize for a winner in 2 and/or 3 straight years at the ''TOP'' league and League Cup)
- Other events with prizes
- The champion of League Cup will promote to the ''TOP'' league in the upcoming season if he or she is not there yet.

Buy-in -
- League fee of 5.99$ monthly subscription to the IFHL channel on Patreon, which will cover trophies + shipping, other events and prizes, and my work that I'll put in to developing the league.
- 1$ of each monthly subscription fee will be divided for the Jackpot pool and League Cup champions cash prize.
- each league will have a separate prize pool
- each league can discuss their own buy-in as long as atleast 70% of teams agree on it
- standard buy-in will be set to 50$ (per season) + Fantrax Treasurer fee
- standard prize pool payout will be 40%, 25%, 15% for TOP 3 teams in overall standings + 20% for the regular season winner, but can change in each league if atleast 70% of managers agree on it.

Other comments -
- Patreon channel will be used to publish everything around the IFHL, stats, tables, events and live draft pick lotteries for the ''TOP'' league (and other leagues if GM's will like it)
- I know there will be people against league fee, so please don't make any unnecessary comments.

This will be a fun league! Join now!

*Registration and questions - [email protected]

*when registering please send me your e-mail address and team name (and suggestions if you have any)
*I will notify all managers when I'll get atleast 32 teams onboard

Thank you!