Thread: Looking for owners in new 12-team roto football keeper money league on Fantrax!

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Looking for owners in new 12-team roto football keeper money league on Fantrax!

Hello! Are you ready for some roto football? I've launched a brand-new 12-team roto keeper money league on Fantrax. Teams protect 5 keepers each year and there is a 16-round extended snake draft to fill out the rosters in year one. There is a complete redraft after year five.

We have filled 7 spots and we're looking for 5 more owners to join us for the inaugural season. The extended draft begins on August 25 and in roto, every team plays for 17 weeks!

I have 14 years of commissioner experience in roto leagues and this new league is modelled after my successful baseball, basketball, and hockey leagues.

The entry fee is $102.50 U.S. payable to the Fantrax Treasurer upon entry to the league. The Fantrax premium league fee is paid through entry fees. The prize money is distributed as follows:

1st Place: $600.00, 2nd Place: $300.00, 3rd Place: $150.00, 4th Place: $50.00

This league is all about offence – no kickers or defence! Teams compete in 10 roto categories:

Passing Touchdowns
    Passing Yards
    Completion Percentage
    Rushing Touchdowns
    Rushing Yards
    Rushing Attempts
    Receiving Touchdowns
    Receiving Yards
    Receptions
    First Downs

Weekly scoring periods begin each Thursday. The season runs for 17 weeks. There is no risk of your season ending early as is often the case in head-to-head!

Starting lineups consist of 9 players – 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, and 2 flex (RB/WR/TE). There is a bench squad of 7 players and injured reserve consists of 3 players. Players and draft picks can be traded and the waivers process runs three times a week.

If you are interested in learning more, please send me a reply here or drop me an e-mail at [email protected] and I can answer any questions you might have and send you the complete set of rules for the league. Thanks!

Ryan

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Looking for owners in new 12-team roto football keeper money league on Fantrax!

Update: 3 spots left.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Re: Looking for owners in new 12-team roto football keeper money league on Fantrax!

Update: 2 spots left. Extended draft begins on August 25 and the season is 17 weeks long for every team in roto! Send me a reply or drop me an email at [email protected] if you'd like to join or see the complete set of rules.

Ryan

Dobber Sports Rookie

Update: JUST ONE SPOT LEFT!

Send me a reply or drop me an email at [email protected] if you'd like to join or see the complete set of rules.

Ryan