Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Censorship Bill

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Censorship Bill

What does everyone think of JTs commi bill….ridiculous…I posted a kijiji ad trying to sell an unused Inkbird cooking device…because it uses wifi I made a joke that Trudy is watching what we eat…within days was taken down…what happened to our freedom…too bad the truckers didn’t get him…how has the censorship affected you so far?
    For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Censorship Bill

PS I have about as much use For Trudy as wiping my ass with a hula hoop

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Please people wake up to what is happening…they are bringing communism in and nobody sees it…nobody cares…look he’s printing money like it’s a game..he’s devaluing our currency so guess what we have to go to the government for food…get rid of cows and farms so nobody is self sustaining…electric cars so if you misbehave that’s it your power is off you can’t get to your job and get your food stamps..it’s time to take a stand men and I stress MEN…enough of this clown do we really want to live under this…I know I’m going to get labeled a fool and Tin foil hat guy …that’s fine but to the people that see this happening let’s stop this now…get this clown out of office let’s get a real man back in the PMs office who stands up for what my great grandfather fought for in ww2. He didn’t fight for this pansy silk panty wearing idiot. He’s a coward but the ww2 generation were brave they were real men…how can we let their memory just fade and give control to permboy. Ugh one is gone thank goodness but we need the other out too lol.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Unfortunately, most people on here are liberal cucks and think the pedophile Trudeau and child trafficking Biden’s are heroes. They can’t wait for Zuckerburgs attempt at Twitter because they need to be told what to think and when.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Unfortunately, most people on here are liberal cucks and think the pedophile Trudeau and child trafficking Biden’s are heroes. They can’t wait for Zuckerburgs attempt at Twitter because they need to be told what to think and when.
    Well at least you are able to be objective here..

Rylant

Dobber Sports Deity

Well I can see this tread is going to turn into another mudslinging $hitshow.

Keep it polite and by the rules of the forum please and thank you. I've got better things to do this weekend than slap out infractions and delete posts because people can't talk like normal human beings.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Initiate

Oh god.
    31 TEAMS keep all multi-cat (lot of them) dynasty
    Offensive stats : Goals, Assist , PPP, PPTOI, SOG...
    Defensive stats : PKTOI, BLKS, TakeAway, Giveaway...
    (basically best NHL player)

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Well I can see this tread is going to turn into another mudslinging $hitshow.

It was a mudslinging $hitshow when it started, it's already there.

Dobber Sports Titan

For those who don't know the goal of Bill-18, it was to get Google/Meta/Twitter to pay a fee to have the ability to post a link to a Canadian News Site. The news industry has taken a huge hit from social media taking the business from them, and this was supposed to be a way to take back some money. However, it was an incredibly dumb route to take. I also don't know where that fee would actually go. Would it go to the news agency? To Canada? To the writer of the article?

For the industry, most writers are freelance, and they were getting harmed by Reddit/Meta/Google when they were profiting off the freelance workers work. And they actually end up getting less clicks on their articles as what the modern news reader cares about is just the Tweet length of information. But this was such a mis-calculated route to take to try and combat what is happening.

I agree with nothing about the situation but have 0 idea how you get writers proper pay in a realistic aspect. They should just be paid correctly, and not have the owners of the newspapers making what they're making, but we all know that won't happen.

The media side to this is just dated. Reminds a lot of Ubers vs Taxi's. An outdated system that doesn't realize they're dead if they don't change and instead of embracing change, they try to stop it. Like Canada wanted Google/Meta/Reddit to pay to use Canadian News Links, but in reality, those companies should be asking Canada for money to post their links. Except, Bill-18 has a line in it preventing News agencies to now pay Google/Meta/Reddit to use their links if they want too. It's just not the right way to go about change, and it's old people who wrote it that don't understand the current climate.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    For those who don't know the goal of Bill-18, it was to get Google/Meta/Twitter to pay a fee to have the ability to post a link to a Canadian News Site. The news industry has taken a huge hit from social media taking the business from them, and this was supposed to be a way to take back some money. However, it was an incredibly dumb route to take.

For the industry, most writers are freelance, and they were getting harmed by Reddit/Meta/Google when they were profiting off the freelance workers work. And they actually end up getting less clicks on their articles as what the modern news reader cares about is just the Tweet length of information. But this was such a mis-calculated route to take to try and combat what is happening.

I agree with nothing about the situation but have 0 idea how you get writers proper pay in a realistic aspect. They should just be paid correctly, and not have the owners of the newspapers making what they're making, but we all know that won't happen.
    Thank you for the clarity.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Thank you for the clarity.
    It took a lot of reading to figure out why the heck this Bill was even written that didn't have Trudeau written in the explanation lol.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Ace

Much like Taco Bell, I've tried to stay away from conversations like this because they're rarely "conversations". But also like Taco Bell, I check them out every once in awhile just to remind myself why I don't.
    16 team Pts only dynasty league
    G, A, PPG, SHG, GWG, Svs, SO's, W's
    Pro Roster Starters: 9 F, 6 D 1 G

FWD: Hertl, Forsberg, Quinn, Rantanen, Debrincat, Couturier, Dach, Trocheck, Larkin, Seguin
    D: Chychrun, Grzelcyk, Trouba, Burns, Walman, Karlsson, Graves
    G: Kahkkonen, Keumper, Reimer

Farm (notables):
    F: Pekarcik, Dellandrea, Cowan, Puistola, Halttunen, Simoneau, Bolduc, Nadeau, Stankhoven
    D: Brzustewicz, Alexeyev, Jiricek, Reinbacher, Minnetian
    G: Fedotov, Tarasov, Kochetkov, Skarek, M. Gibson

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by random-d View Post
    Much like Taco Bell, I've tried to stay away from conversations like this because they're rarely "conversations". But also like Taco Bell, I check them out every once in awhile just to remind myself why I don't.
    Well said.

And always remember, the core theme of these threads is that X problem is always Trudeau's fault

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by DangerCat View Post
    He didn’t fight for this pansy silk panty wearing idiot.
    So manly of you.... peep much?

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by DangerCat View Post
    He didn’t fight for this pansy silk panty wearing idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by GinFizz View Post
    So manly of you.... peep much?
    GinFizz, do you prefer when he wears blackface?