Thread: what do i do..

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default what do i do..

I know at times i can be a controversial poster but boys im hurting... this seems to be my only outlet.. a few months back i lost my klicense, the best job I ever had, oh and my fiancee and my church... now my fiancee refuses to talk to me like they brainwashed her to think she's serving God by ignoring me....the pastors get defensivde when i say what theyre doing is wrong... im alone ive got a few friends but my phone just gave up the ghost and im not sure why... i cant afford anything cause i have buried myself in a fairky deep hole... i started couselling im going to addictions groups and ive been to rehab 2 times... like is it over boys is that it for em? starting to think so
    For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:13

Dobber Sports Icon

Default Re: what do i do..

Just keep hanging in there brother. Keep doing the work, be it through rehab, counselling or anything else that it’s takes. Find a hobby, preferably something that engages you physically. Get out into nature and fresh air as much as possible.

Continue to reach out for help when you need it. It takes real strength to ask for help, so props to you for putting it out there.

It will eventually get better when you put the work in. I can’t promise that there aren’t more hard times to come, but I can promise that if the effort is there, good times (and likely the best times) are yet to come!

You’ve got this man, stay strong!
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

Dobber Sports Ace

I too would echo what 4T2 said. Hang in there man. Even if it feels like you are in a hole, it doesn’t mean that your best days still can’t be ahead!

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by DangerCat View Post
    I know at times i can be a controversial poster but boys im hurting... this seems to be my only outlet.. a few months back i lost my klicense, the best job I ever had, oh and my fiancee and my church... now my fiancee refuses to talk to me like they brainwashed her to think she's serving God by ignoring me....the pastors get defensivde when i say what theyre doing is wrong... im alone ive got a few friends but my phone just gave up the ghost and im not sure why... i cant afford anything cause i have buried myself in a fairky deep hole... i started couselling im going to addictions groups and ive been to rehab 2 times... like is it over boys is that it for em? starting to think so
    This is what's important. Keep going. Doing the sports analogy, you are a 3rd liner plugging along and bettering yourself. Progression is the key. One step one minute and one day at a time. That day will come when you will be a 1st liner again and get all the PP time you want. Talking to people also really helps. Let all the shit out, voice it even if nobody is listening. Ignore the negativity and embrace positive thought no matter how simple. Hang in there and feel free to pm me and rant about life. I'll hear you.
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports Apprentice

i appreciate the encouragement guys i do... with my phone being dead im expecting a police wellness check anytime now...ive found solace in a couple songs one by Juice WRLD - wishing well its such a sad song of addiction and unfortunately the guy Juice WRLD died oif a drug overdose... another is Dax - Dear Alcohol...it sounds like he got over his struggle... its very accurate for anyone struggling at least i think...and my favorite band Napalm Death 20+ years into their existence they wrote an absolute banger - you all know most bands get worse as they get older these guys are like a fine wine ... i met the singer after a show once i had his face on my t-shirt haha he thought that was pretty funny. the song that im speaking of is On the Brink Of Extinction so amazing like what a gem...i feel im on that brink too.. i dunno it just seems hopeless at this point...sorry to beat a dead horse but im just getting this out and im alone...as a SOAD song says "i sit in my desolate room...no lights...no music..just anger!!"