Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PLD requests a trade

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: PLD requests a trade

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    As a Vancouver Island guy, I will say there is no place as nice as the west coast.
    True, been to Vancouver Island and It's awesome. But I didnt mean a beauty thing. Can you imagine living in a place where nobody speaks the same language as you? The guy is from Ste-Agathe-des-Monts, probably didnt start speaking english until he got to major junior hockey. I speak from experience that even if you're bilingual it's not the same, you think in french and speak english there is always a latency.
    31 TEAMS keep all multi-cat (lot of them) dynasty
    Offensive stats : Goals, Assist , PPP, PPTOI, SOG...
    Defensive stats : PKTOI, BLKS, TakeAway, Giveaway...
    (basically best NHL player)

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    As a Vancouver Island guy, I will say there is no place as nice as the west coast.
    Please, stop telling people this. Its getting overcrowded and frankly losing its appeal to those who have been here a long time.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by audiopile View Post
    Please, stop telling people this. Its getting overcrowded and frankly losing its appeal to those who have been here a long time.
    I typically dont chime in but........

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...ties-1.6860547

As for PLD yes might as well wait a year from the Habs eyes. I dont think anyone believes Montreal is one piece away from the cup next season
    One day I will quit fantasy hockey, today is not that day.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by audiopile View Post
    True I live in Alberta now so I only come back to visit. The island is still beautiful but it's starting to get really transit and dirty in areas. The Comox Valley in particular has changed drastically in the last 5 years.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    PLD has been known to want to go to MTL since he was in CBJ, so this "he's been on 2 teams already" stuff isn't a big deal to me. He wants to be in Montreal, he has never wanted to be in Columbus or Winnipeg.
    Agreed. To be fair, he didn't choose to go to either team and it is Columbus and Winnipeg. Personally, I have no problem with a player playing by the CBA and eventually going to the city he wants to play in. Does anyone begrudge Adam Fox?
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov