Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PGA Tour Merges with...

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: PGA Tour Merges with...

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    In America, $$$$$ always trumps hypocracy. Best example of this is in government. It's rampant and America has given up integrity for corruption. Particularly on the right, where trump normalized it.
    Delusional if anyone thinks that the left side of the political spectrum is any different than the right side. They are ALL corrupt to their core.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Delusional if anyone thinks that the left side of the political spectrum is any different than the right side. They are ALL corrupt to their core.
    Now that's a Bingo!!
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports Ninja

In America, $$$$$ always trumps hypocracy. Best example of this is in government. It's rampant and America has given up integrity for corruption. Particularly on the right, where trump normalized it.
    Uhm... it's like this everywhere in the world. Always has been - always will be.

Dobber Sports Genius

Exactly. Left or right just hide behind righteous narratives while padding their pockets. There's obviously are some good public servants but by and large their all corrupt particularly at the top. How could they not be, there allowed to accept private interests funding. Anyone that believes the narratives they spew is delusional.
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,, J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov,
    D: Q. Hughes,
    G:Bobrovsky

Dobber Sports All-Star

I did say "particularly on the right" because Republicans will line their pockets with money from the NRA while allowing guns to be the number one cause of deaths among children and teens in America. They are 100% responsible for mass shootings with AR15's.

Of course most politicians are corrupt, but the scumiest of the scum are on the right. You'd have to be delusional not to see that.

- - - Updated - - -

Dobber Sports Ninja

Of course most politicians are corrupt, but the scumiest of the scum are on the right. You'd have to be delusional not to see that.- - - Updated - - -
    I think it depends on what colour glasses you look through. If you look at politics through a more left leaning bias, then of course you are going to think "the other side" is worse. Same for believers from the right side of the political spectrum.

I don't want to hijack this thread any further than I already have, so let's leave the politics discussions for another thread/time and get back to talking golf!