Thread: Grubauer, Fleury or Murray for rest of the season?

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Grubauer, Fleury or Murray for rest of the season?

Hello,
    I own Grubauer and Murray (on the disabled list - will have to drop him or Grubauer by next week).

I have the opportunity to trade a forward (like Tarasenko) for MA Fleury. I would also have to send Grubauer in the deal and recevei another forward.

Those 3 goalers are not clear number 1 and I'm trying to see which one would be the better plan for the playoff of my league, starting next week. I'm incline to keep Grubauer, but it's difficult to see if he could be able to continue his strong play. Any advice?

12 team keeper leagne, W = 5 pts, L = -1 pt, goal allowed -1 pt, save = 0,1 pt.
    I also have Saros and Helleybuck

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: Grubauer, Fleury or Murray for rest of the season?

This is a gamble any way you slice it. I'm inclined to stick with Grubauer as he has taken the job for Seattle. Jones hasn't really been good all year and now he has gotten even worse and was arguably costing them games. Grubauer also has a tendency to suck from time to time, but with so little season left I don't know if I would want to gamble on Fleury or Murray considering they are not starting very regularly.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Grubauer, Fleury or Murray for rest of the season?

I'd go with Grubauer because at least he's the best goalie on his own team. Neither Murray nor Fleury is.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.