Good evening folks,

I play in a 11-team league where the last 3 teams compete in a playoff pool and the winner gets the first overall pick. I'm currently 10th and eyeing that sweet Connor Bedard pick. It's really annoying though, because you need to roster some players that are going to make the Stanley Cup Playoffs, but also make a deep run to win, so a lot of it comes down to luck. I still want to make some trades to improve my playoff roster, and that's where I need you. In the playoffs, we start 10 players (maximum of 2 goalies) and we can add 2 players after the first round to replace the ones that have been eliminated. Here's the team I'd roll with if the playoffs started today :

Boldy, Bratt, Dubois, Hyman, E. Kane, Kaprizov, Lehkonen, Byram, Andersen, Sorokin
Extras : Samsonov, Lafreničre, Durzi

I've started shopping around and here are 3 proposals that I got. Which one do you guys prefer?

TRADE 1

Joe Pavelski + 2 late picks (TBD) VS Brock Boeser + 4th +6th

TRADE 2

Patrick Kane + 7th VS Lucas Raymond + 2nd

TRADE 3

Matt Boldy + Brock Boeser + 2nd vs Anze Kopitar + Valeri Nichushkin + late pick (TBD)

I'm leaning for trade 2 for now. I counter-offered with a 3rd round pick to go along with Raymond, but the other guy wouldn't budge. Since a lot of it comes down to luck, I'm hesitant trading Raymond and a 2nd for Patty Kane, but at the same time, I'm kind of down on Raymond and not sure of what he'll become. Would you make that trade? Would you take another one or just stay put and cross fingers hoping for the best? Thanks!