Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Where do you see Tippett and Kaliyev next year??

The Great One

Default Re: Where do you see tippett and jaliyev next year??

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    Over terry and a 1st too?? Terry and necas
    Do us all a favor and trade Necas and get on with it. You’re hell bent on the perpetual rebuild. Do it. Trade that quarter for two nickels. Just quit responding to you own posts 4 times with complete garbage.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Do us all a favor and trade Necas and get on with it. You’re hell bent on the perpetual rebuild. Do it. Trade that quarter for two nickels. Just quit responding to you own posts 4 times with complete garbage.
    if its not Necas it will be someone else...2 weeks ago it was Kuzmenko...
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Belexus75 View Post
    if its not Necas it will be someone else...2 weeks ago it was Kuzmenko...
    You and I don’t always see eye to eye but you’re bang on here.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett

IR:

The Great One

Default Re: Where do you see Tippett and Kaliyev next year??

I had a trade offer two weeks ago?? Yea and?? Can the you and twitterpop go sh*t on someone else's thread? Grow up already- lmao- "omg he asked a trading question on a fantasy hockey site??!" The nerve of me. How fragile is your ego that my not taking your advice is that offensive?

Terry and a first for necas feels like a legit ask to me. I saw the dumb paranoid post about this being an alternate. I don't have one- but I think its time to make one. Ask yourself: if anyone else posted necas for terry and a first would it be offensive? Yall hella butt hurt... its almost a compliment... almost

The Great One

I don’t think anyone here minds threads asking about potential trades. It’s the pages of poorly reasoned arguments that follow with every single post you make (often replying 3 and 4 times to yourself) when numerous forum members tell you your trade is a bad idea. And on top of it your inability to check spelling or grammar 99.9% of time lends your posts a shrill and desperate tone that make any examination of their content impossible. The ability to communicate clearly does have its merits and the amount of information you try to impart here on these forums would benefit greatly if you heeded the ever present critiques of your inability to do so.
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max

IR:

The Great One

So what? Why did I unblock this? You don't understand my argument- your offended by bad grammar- thise are you problems. You put more thought into anpost about grammar than your last 5 "hockey" posts combined. Have you ever considered why ny posts bothered you?

I'm fine with my ligic- im not gonna change it- and you nitpicking grammar is just childish- grow up. I tuned in to:

- you have bad grammar!
    - why won't you agree with us?
    - your ideas are too complicated!!

Irdgaf and honestly you spending this much time.on my sh*t says more about you than it does about me. I'm good- you're looking for drama and there's no drama.for tweet muffler today. Take care bud- back to the ig kre list lol! Why i waste my time...

* oops I said hickey posts better correct it- no way to get that from context and apparently were back in grade two where autocorrect misspelling your word choices is just HILARIOUS!! Lol- wow...

The Great One

That's a lot of posts- aren't you getting dizzy trying to respond to so many at once??? At least you're not switching to you're other account anymore- that was getting annoying...

Dobber Sports Jedi

Over terry and a 1st too?? Terry and necas

For scoring its goal and sog weighted so necas 3 + sogs per game are pretty tasty but hinestly I kind of think terry will get there in his prime and the difference in goals helps bridge the gap too. No reward for the FOW.

G4, a3, sog 0.5, ppp+1, pim0.5 +/- 1fpt per

Right now the fpts are necas at 330ish for terry at 260ish but the difference is mostly due to the 30 or so swing in us minus and about a half a sog per game more. In a year I think those will be closer. In two years when I'm competing I doubt there's even a difference between them honestly.

The first being so late does hurt but I dont imagine I can add here- were at the take it or leave it point in this one. I'm passing on the kaliyev trade- he won't do the 1st and thats mandatory for me.
    You can get another bump on that Terry trade.

70pts is a big difference.
    That +/- isn't going to fix overnight with Drysdale coming.
    they're likely losing Klingberg, possibly Shattenkirk & maybe Henrique in the next 3 weeks.

Those players won't be replaced next year. Anh is a tire fire - Terry's stats will be suppressed as a result.

Necas hasn't hit his ceiling either.
    On the Canes' he should turn into a perennial pt/gm player with 90 upside.

If you're insistent on selling - you market & sell what you have as the next big thing.
    and minimize the assets being offered back.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

The Great One

I think I agree after sleeping on it. I do think the plus minus will get better but the rest of it im not so optimistic. Theres no indication hes gonna magically start shooting more or get 10 extra points. I mean he "could" but so could necas (like you said basically)- so its pointless to add in. You factor in the positional eligibility (necas has c) and the draft discrepancy (higher picks tend to have more organizational support and possibly upside- terry a fifth rounder) and its not adding up for me.

I said honestly terry and a first for necas without the first is basically a wash AND im gambling with my second best producer a guy I dont NEED to be gambling with lol! I said if terry is injured and you're willing to add value for that- I'd consider it. That value for me was a swap of my Eberle for his chytil- both on the pro roster. I like chytils future a fair bit but on his end eberle replaces the lost points (and adds 20 or so more) and he doesn't have to give up a blue chippers prospect. I'm not a fan of his guys- his top ones are reichel, peterka, and kemmel- he has askarov but I was told early on hes a deal breaker.

He rejected and I said if terry and the first was the offer then I respectfully decline. Thanks for the input fellas!

Dobber Sports Jedi

I think I agree after sleeping on it. I do think the plus minus will get better but the rest of it im not so optimistic. Theres no indication hes gonna magically start shooting more or get 10 extra points. I mean he "could" but so could necas (like you said basically)- so its pointless to add in. You factor in the positional eligibility (necas has c) and the draft discrepancy (higher picks tend to have more organizational support and possibly upside- terry a fifth rounder) and its not adding up for me.

I said honestly terry and a first for necas without the first is basically a wash AND im gambling with my second best producer a guy I dont NEED to be gambling with lol! I said if terry is injured and you're willing to add value for that- I'd consider it. That value for me was a swap of my Eberle for his chytil- both on the pro roster. I like chytils future a fair bit but on his end eberle replaces the lost points (and adds 20 or so more) and he doesn't have to give up a blue chippers prospect. I'm not a fan of his guys- his top ones are reichel, peterka, and kemmel- he has askarov but I was told early on hes a deal breaker.

He rejected and I said if terry and the first was the offer then I respectfully decline. Thanks for the input fellas!
    I do Chytil for Eberle all day every day 10/10 times
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Veteran

Not gonna try and untangle this thread, but will attempt to answer Emu's original question:

I have Kaliyev and Tippett in my points only league in sig. I would rather have Necas and or Terry, and of those two Id rather have Necas.

Its pretty rare to trade one 70-80 point guy for two 60-65 point guys, but sometimes a team needs that depth. I wouldn't do it though, im more risk averse than you. Hope that helps.

The Great One

Thanks- appreciate that bigtime!!