Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default 2nd half thoughts

.... for these goalies

Ukko-Pekka Luukkonen
    Ville Husso
    Spencer Martin

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: 2nd half thoughts

Once Demko comes back Martin to the bench, unless Demko gets dealt which is unlikely. Ville is the main guy in Detroit so I can see him continuing his good year. UPL is the wildcard. Is Buffalo confident enough in his play? I think he will be their starter next year so he better start showing that ROS.

Husso
    UPL
    Martin
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Feenom View Post
    Once Demko comes back Martin to the bench, unless Demko gets dealt which is unlikely. Ville is the main guy in Detroit so I can see him continuing his good year. UPL is the wildcard. Is Buffalo confident enough in his play? I think he will be their starter next year so he better start showing that ROS.

Husso
    UPL
    Martin
    I agree with this order, but I'd have a gap between UPL and Martin, as Martin is neither the man now nor for the near future. Martin is slightly older than Demko.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Pro

Husso = clear starter
    UPL = should be the one with more starts in BUF but will split with Comrie/Anderson
    Martin = the moment Demko is back, he won’t get much starts. By far, the worst option
    League 1
    10 team, Dynasty, points only, 30 players, keep20 starts 12 F, 6 D, 2G , unlimited prospects(can keep them max 5 years)
    F: Mackinnon,Marner, Panarin, Eichel, Fiala, Hughes, Svechnikov, Robertson, Bratt, Kuznetsov, Hischier, B.Tkachuk, M.Tkachuk, Scheifele, Wheeler, Jenner, Drouin, Tatar, Colton
    D:Hughes, Hamilton, Karlsson, Dunn, Burns, Theodore, Slavin, Trouba G: Shesterkin, Binnington, Vanecek
    League2
    Cap league (82.5M with AAV), points only, 12 teams, keep 7, (9F, 4D, 2G)
    F: Hughes, Zuccarello,RNH, Marchessault, Scheifele, Toffoli, O’Reilly, Trocheck, Buchnevich extra: Marchenko
    D: Makar, Dahlin, Seider, Andersson
    G: Hellebuyck, Talbot