Thread: Who should I Keep in my Keeper League.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Who should I Keep in my Keeper League.

Keeper-Dynasty 10 Teams, keep all max 24, H2H league

I still got with the IR and NA Spots 30 Player. I am in a win now mode, and got still a young Team. I want to be the Champ this, latest next year.
    So I have to drop 6 Player. I can Keep max 24 for the next year and some player like Perfetti are coming back soon.
    I replaced Perfetti and Demko with Compher and Copley. so this 2 could be the easiest drops. I can not drop 2 RW, because I need min 4 RW eligible Player.
    ON FA There are still MC Tavish, Wright, A.Lundell and some youngsters.

not untouchable Players are Pageau, Jeannot, J.Compher, Lafreniere (I still hold him from the beginning) Romanov, Bennett (Rank 45 in my League), Perfetti, Copley in Goal, Rossi, Jiricek, Bayram and Werenski. The guys in my League are not trading much.

So should I drop first Compher when Perfetti is back? Compher is great for FW. ranks 160, Perfetti 387. or drop Jeannot or Whom. What is with Mc Tavish etc...

For win now, should I create to flexible Spots to add and drop weekly? (means dropping Perfetti, Compher, Pague etc and ride the wave of Laughton for example) Do not care about names and youngsters? or still hold on Perfetti, Jeannot, Lafreniere? Should I grab McTavish for which player? Wright? Next Year I have a late round draft so I prefer to keep all from this year.

So what do you think?

Thx for helping.
    Dynasty 10 Teams, H2H league
    keep max 10

F1: B.Tkachuk, Zibanejad, M.Tkachuk
    F2: T.Stuetzle, J.Hughes, T.Meier
    F3: Kaprizov, E.Petterson, A.Svechnikov
    F4: O.Tippet, Suzuki, Wyatt Johnston
    F-Bench: V.Nichuskin
    G: Oettinger

G-Bench: Demko, Kochetkov

D: A.Fox, E.Bouchard, Heiskanen,
    Werenski, K´Andre Miller, C.York, J.Chychrun
    D Bench: Romanov, Mintyukov

IR/IR+:
    S.Bennett,

Rosters of 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 4 Bench, 3IR, 1IR+, 2NA, and categories of G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, FOW, HIT, BLK, GS, W, GA, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Re: Who should I Keep in my Keeper League.

Clearly you need to decide which way you are going to go. Your kinda of all over the map here. You have three options, go all in and try and win now, build for next year or, the most difficult and risky option, try and go somewhere down the middle. The first question is, are you truly competitive this year, can you win this? If the answer is yes, you keep your roster intact as much as possible. However, you do have some flexibility. The obvious weak link is Compher both short and long term. The other weak link, and it's painful, but Lafreniere is doing nothing this year to help you win this year. Your weak link in net is Copley despite the fact that he is currently on a bit of a tear. I'd recommend looking hard at this option first, then go from there.
    14 Team Roto; Keep 25; 12 F, 6 D, 2 G; 10 Farm; 5 Bench; 5 IR;

Salary Cap - 102.5 Mil

Scoring Cats: G, A, Pts, PIM, Hits, BS, SOG, F Points, D Points; Win+Ties+SO, GAA, SV%

Keepers

F: Aho, Larkin, DeBrincat, Vrana, Bennett, Scheifele, Kakko,Tolvanen, McBain,

D: Heiskanen, Fox, Toews, Lundqvist

G: Swayman, Andersen, Copley

Drops

F: Gaudreau, Terravainen, Puljujarvi, Kravstov, Zary

D: Brannstrom, Cernak, Alexeyev

G: Korpisalo, Merzlikins

FARM: Rossi, Berggren, Holtz, Savoie, Clarke, Tarasov, Wolf

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Who should I Keep in my Keeper League.

Tanks. I am first place right now. But last year as 2nd I loose in the first round of the Playoffs. So I want to win now and will be competitive the next 5 years.
    Dynasty 10 Teams, H2H league
    keep max 10

F1: B.Tkachuk, Zibanejad, M.Tkachuk
    F2: T.Stuetzle, J.Hughes, T.Meier
    F3: Kaprizov, E.Petterson, A.Svechnikov
    F4: O.Tippet, Suzuki, Wyatt Johnston
    F-Bench: V.Nichuskin
    G: Oettinger

G-Bench: Demko, Kochetkov

D: A.Fox, E.Bouchard, Heiskanen,
    Werenski, K´Andre Miller, C.York, J.Chychrun
    D Bench: Romanov, Mintyukov

IR/IR+:
    S.Bennett,

Rosters of 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 4 Bench, 3IR, 1IR+, 2NA, and categories of G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, FOW, HIT, BLK, GS, W, GA, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO.