Thread: Trading for Stuetzle

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Trading for Stuetzle

League settings and roster in signature. If I were to select my six keepers now, I would likely go with Pasta, Kap, Svech, Larkin, Heiskanen, and Saros. I am considering making a trade offer for Stuetzle, who would likely replace Larkin as a keeper going into next season. The trade I’m considering offering is Barzal + EK65 for Stuetzle. Would you make this trade and do you feel Stuetzle is enough of an upgrade over Barzal and EK65 for this season? And over Larkin as a keeper? Another consideration is whether Batherson picks it up or not. If he improves greatly this season, I may decide to keep him again as he is a good peripheral player in my league. If that’s the case, I don’t really want to keep two Sens. So in that case, is Stuetzle enough of an upgrade over Batherson to make this trade? Thanks!
    Goals, assists, points, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, FW, hits, blocks, goalie wins, GAA, Sv%, shutouts.

8 teams - Keep 6 in bold (including maximum of 1 goalie).

Kaprizov, Rantanen, Svechnikov, Larkin, Hischier, Horvat, Batherson, Trocheck, Reinhart, Marchessault, Buchnevich, Tarasenko, Boeser, Meier, Tolvanen, Lafreniere, Barbashev, Teravainen.

Heiskanen, Theodore, Chabot, Chychrun, Sanheim, Weegar, Burns, Sergachev (IR).

Saros, Skinner.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Trading for Stuetzle

No I wouldn't. I'd hold on to Barzal and make him a keeper. But then I would keep him over Tarasenko or Batherson anyways.

McDavid/Necas/ Kucherov/Bjorkstrand/Rust/Nugent Hopkins/Cirelli/Zegras/- Letang/Morrissey/Dahlin - Swayman/Saros/Skinner

Prospects include:
    McTavish/Clarke/Bordeleau
    Dumais/Korchinski/Hutson

Don't worry I'm not going to say anything more than I have to. If that.

The Great One

I’m with gretz here. I wouldn’t trade Barzal and Karlsson. Offer Karlsson and Batherson and see where that goes.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I definitely prefer Stuetzle to Barzal, but I think you should try Karlsson & Batherson, or something less than Karlsson & Barzal.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Wizard

If this is for team in OPs sig, I think Batherson is more valuable than Barzal… but unless u have no intention of competing this year I think Barzal and Karlsson is too much
    14 Teams H2H Dynasty, 28 roster spots (8 bench), 15 minors under 100
    Weekly Matchups - Daily Lineups

Skaters: G/A/Pt/PIM/SoG/STP/H+B/ToI/Corsi
    Goalies: W/GAA/SVs/SV%/SHO

C: Eichel, Kadri, Mcdavid, Sodeberg, Schenn
    LW: Ehlers, Landeskog, Meier, Debrusk, Foegele, Lee
    RW: Pastrnak, Marner, Palmieri, Terry, D. Brown, Bailey, Granlund
    D: Krug, Josi, Ekholm, Faulk, Muzzin, Karlsson, Cernak,
    G: Hellebuyck, Biship, M Jones

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    I definitely prefer Stuetzle to Barzal, but I think you should try Karlsson & Batherson, ro soemthing elss than Karlsson & Barzal.
    This.

I'm in the group that prefers stutzle but barzal is criminally underrated and having to add ek to him while he's playing so good is hefty. I think you might just be saying something like "this is the last tinkering move i need to make for my keepers and I just want to get it done". I submit that even if you're not contending (and its a little early for that in a partial keeper anyways imho) but even if you aren't those extra assets could be flipped for picks closer to the deadline no?

Ek himself should get it done - but id certainly throw in bothersome for the insurance over barzal...

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Seems too much. Also, Barzal being strictly a C with such terrible FOW I'd shop him around for someone more well rounded.
    10 Teams
    Keeper max 18 of 23 + 5 minors
    NHL Cap Hit
    G, A, SOG, HITS, BLKS, STP, FOW, Takeaways
    W, GAA, SV%, SO

C
    Eichel, Beniers, Trocheck, Fantilli, Staal, Glendening, Mittlestadt, Bjugstad

W
    B. Tkachuk, Pastrnak,
    Perfetti, Giroux, Byfield, Reinhart, Svechnikov, Quinn

D
    Lauzon, Schenn, Englund, Hakanpaa, Korchinski

G
    Sorokin, Ersson

Minors
    Wallstedt, Wolf, Jiricek

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
    Seems too much. Also, Barzal being strictly a C with such terrible FOW I'd shop him around for someone more well rounded.
    This is exactly why I want little to do with Barzal in multi-cat. His peripherals are bad, if he was a non-center, it'd be okay, but also tanking FOW hurts. He's fine if it's dynasty or deep keeper, but you need to realize his name value is high, and you can likely get a deal for somebody who won't actively be a drain in certain categories.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.