Thread: aquiring Zetterberg

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default aquiring Zetterberg

if you had a chance to get Zetterberg what would you give up for him. From your current roster ofcourse..
    Z..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re:aquiring Zetterberg

Now I\'m not a great person to respond to this because my team\'s pretty set, but I\'d offer Tanguay and a pick upgrade or maybe Tanguay and Campbell for Zetts and a pick upgrade.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

think i\'d pass. little worried with his injury history and at what the current price will be for him might be more of a risk than i\'d be willing to take. back injuries are always nasty and have a tendency to come back to haunt you. would be worried when the next one is due and wouldnt be happy if i traded guys that were solid for that. if you could trade a risky player or two for him then that might be worth it otherwise no go for this guy.
    H2H Points
    Protect- roster:18 + prospects:7
    F- Tavares, M.Richards, Lecavalier, Kovalchuk, Horton, Hossa, Purcell, Hartnell, Pominville, Simmonds
    D- Doughty, Hedman, Boyle, Meszaros, Wideman
    G- Fleury, Halak, Vokoun

Prospects-
    F- Bowman, Coyle, Adam, Zibenajad, Geoffrion
    D- Savard, Wishart
    G- Hackett, Jones

Dobber Sports Genius

yeah , read somewhere ,maybe here, that he\'s recovering from some sort of ailment.could get him for a low price if this is true as he is a apt to improve in the future and produce nice #\'s.
    Roto type keeper league.We keep any 6 ;15 teams , 3 div. of 5.We play 3 lines , 3 def. and start 2 goalies.6 BN.Stats are 1pt. for goals and assists , 2pts. for W , tie(O.T. or S.O. loss) 1pt. S.O. 1pt.Weekly line-up from Mon. to Sun. Total pts. per line against other teams lines.

LW - Ovechkin , Drouin ,Steen , Huberdeau
    RW - Nash , Callahan , Nyquist
    C - B. Schenn , Fisher , R.N.H. , St. Louis , T. Johnson
    Def.- E. Johnson , Gologoski , Suter , Doughty , O.E.L.
    G - Scheinder , Dubnyk , Lack

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Zorro

He would have to come cheap for me to bite with that back issue. Great talent and yeah maybe he will be okay but I would want a real deal to accept the risk. I make it a practice never to chase injured players - if an offer comes to me then the deal has to be sweet.

I am a dyed in the wool 1 year league guy so presently don\'t have a roster but if I hark back to my best team roster from last year I think I might be persuaded to give Wolski and Carle for him - not much I know, but that\'s the risk factor coming into play.

Let\'s look at some boys with bad backs - Berard, Bertuzzi, Sullivan (likely missing a few)- she\'s a downhill slippery slope.