Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pick Parssinen up

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Pick Parssinen up

Just a heads up. This guy is super skilled. Plays a north south game and currently plays on the top line AND top PP.

He's underated atm but won't stay for long. Also RyJo sucks asses so C1 is all him even if he ends up on a cold streak at some point

That's all! Pick him up fellas

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Pick Parssinen up

I agree that Juuso plays a pretty back and forth style game and yes he is getting early minutes on the top line Center position, but is he worth someone on your roster who is getting regular minutes to drop to pick him up right now, I don't think so. Sure if you are in a really deep league and you have dead weight on your bench pick him up, but if you are dropping a Perfetti or Jarvis or someone like that for him, don't do it.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I grabbed him & Blumel when I got back from a trip in a league with some minors spots. Had some folks I could drop to do so, as one of my minors players graduated.

We'll see how it goes, I already have somebody wanting to deal for Blumel, actually.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Ace

For what it’s worth, he’s not in Dobber’s top 200 forward prospects.
    12 teams. Keep 9 any position.
    7 prospects. D scoring 3.75 for goal, 2.75 for assist. Forwards 3.5 for goal, 2.5 for assist. 0.5 for hits and blocks. Goalie scoring -1.5 GA, 0.3 for save, 2 points for win and extra 2 for shutout.

​Pre Draft

F: Keller, Zegras, Suzuki, Caufield, Cozens

D:​ Drysdale, Guhle, Perunovich

G:

IR:

Prospects: W. Johnston, K. Johnson, Guenther, Morrow, Mateychuk

The Great One

I added him!!

I traded kubalik and raanta gor wright so I had two free spots for parssinen and gakrokov who I may switch out for that young dman with the funny name that maybe has upside...

The Great One

Joking jar jar jokjharju

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Definitely in a deeper keeper/dynasty league he is worth a pick up. I watch almost every Predators game and he has something on the offensive end of things from what my really amateur eye sees. Now saying that, he also has some lapses in his game where his mistakes can cause major problems for the team. So he is going to have to work on that part of his game to really stick, but he has something that just works on the offensive end of his game.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by Catfish On Ice View Post
    Definitely in a deeper keeper/dynasty league he is worth a pick up. I watch almost every Predators game and he has something on the offensive end of things from what my really amateur eye sees. Now saying that, he also has some lapses in his game where his mistakes can cause major problems for the team. So he is going to have to work on that part of his game to really stick, but he has something that just works on the offensive end of his game.
    He meshes well with Forsberg and Granlund. He's only 21 and the team is (or was?) in a bad state so I think Hynes is giving him a longer leash that he usually does with rookies.

It's looking good so far.

Quote Originally Posted by bbfl1987 View Post
    For what itĀ’s worth, heĀ’s not in DobberĀ’s top 200 forward prospects.
    That's what I like the most about fantasy hockey

Finding the hidden gems. I remember finding out about Gostisbehere and Klingberg in this section back then. They were not in anyone's guide since they came out of nowhere.

I'm not saying Parssinen is coming out of nowhere but he's still a 7th rounder so he's pretty much under the radar.

By the way if you like these kinds of heads up keep an eye on Ruzicka he could be money too. I'm not sold on him yet but he's playing well atm.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Overated Veteran View Post
    He meshes well with Forsberg and Granlund. He's only 21 and the team is (or was?) in a bad state so I think Hynes is giving him a longer leash that he usually does with rookies.

It's looking good so far.

That's what I like the most about fantasy hockey

Finding the hidden gems. I remember finding out about Gostisbehere and Klingberg in this section back then. They were not in anyone's guide since they came out of nowhere.

I'm not saying Parssinen is coming out of nowhere but he's still a 7th rounder so he's pretty much under the radar.

By the way if you like these kinds of heads up keep an eye on Ruzicka he could be money too. I'm not sold on him yet but he's playing well atm.
    As long as he is providing that offensive kick, he is going to be seeing the minutes. The Predators need as much offense as they can get.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Done and done.

Dobber Sports Initiate

He was picked up the 14th in my league

Dobber Sports Ace

I’ve succumbed to the pressure. Just picked him up, as well.
    12 teams. Keep 9 any position.
    7 prospects. D scoring 3.75 for goal, 2.75 for assist. Forwards 3.5 for goal, 2.5 for assist. 0.5 for hits and blocks. Goalie scoring -1.5 GA, 0.3 for save, 2 points for win and extra 2 for shutout.

​Pre Draft

F: Keller, Zegras, Suzuki, Caufield, Cozens

D:​ Drysdale, Guhle, Perunovich

G:

IR:

Prospects: W. Johnston, K. Johnson, Guenther, Morrow, Mateychuk

The Great One

I'm calling for a 50 point pace. I wanted to say 55 but unless he gets a boatload more icetime I feel like 50 is already optimistic...

Dobber Sports Stud

Picked him up last night.
    Assist already tonight.
    Nice.

14 Team, Keep14 Farm5, 82GP Cap/Position
    Skaters: Points only, Goalies 2ptWin/3ptSO
    Start: 4C,4LW,4RW,6D,2G
    C- Crosby, Zibanejad, Couturier, Zacha, Frost
    LW- Marchand, Huberdeau, McTavish, Rackell, Kuzmenko
    RW- Konecny, Necas, Caufield, Jarvis, Lafreniere
    D- Hughes, Carlson, Werenski, Chychrun, Andersson, Dobson, Weegar