Thread: Hart or Murray?

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Hart or Murray?

I’m in a 12 team league where each team have 3 goalies. 5 pts for a win, -1 for a lose, -1 per goal alloewd, 0,1 pt per save. The 2 best of 3 are counting each week. Until now, my team is in the middle of the pack, with a positive trend.

I have saros, Helleybuck, hart and murray. Murray is on my disable list and should get back next week. I will have to drop one. I took Hart during the leave of Murray and it was a good move. But now I’m not sure if I should keep Hart and drop Murray, or do the contrary. Difficult to choose who could have the best results in my league for the rest of the season.
    I could also try to trade Hart.

Any insights? Hart or Murray?
    Thanks,

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Hart or Murray?

I think I would keep Hart. In Philly that is his net. In Toronto, Murray has to deal with Samsonov. Samsonov is currently week to week with an injury of his own, but when Murray was given a shot in the Toronto net he was not very good. I would stick with Hart.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Hart. Murray is injury prone and will likely lose time to Samsonov when he is back.

Dobber Sports Ace

Hart

Dobber Sports Star

Could go either way, but it seems that Hart is a good bet for volume and he doesn't have anyone around to take it from him. Even with regression, in a Torts system he'll have some protection against being Merzlikins-ed. Murray has to compete with injury propensity and Samsonov taking starts.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

I did say Hart earlier and it probably still is Hart mostly because it is his net, but you also have to take into consideration that the Philly D is not that good no matter how they are playing right now. Their team will come down to earth and so will Carter Hart.

Matt Murray is often injured, but the net is his now most likely starting tomorrow with Samsonov out for the foreseeable future. He will either fall flat on his face or take the reins. The Toronto team is also a better club than Philly so that helps Murray.

It is Matt Murray's chance to grab hold of a run with.

Dobber Sports Stud

Hart for me. He’s the better goalie and Philly seems to be trying harder this year
    Yahoo Fantasy Roto league. 14 teams
    Categories: Goals, Assists, Hits, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, Wins, GAA, SV%, Shutouts
    Position Slots:
    (2 C's)(2 LW's)(2 RW's)(F)(3 D's)(G)
    Forwards:

Aho (c)
    Mackinnon (c)
    Verhaeghe (c/lw)
    Ovechkin (lw)
    Zuccarello (rw)
    Teravainen (lw/rw)
    Sharangovich (lw/c/rw)
    McCann (c/lw)

Defence: